Conor McGregor has not defended one or any belt ever. Novelty?

Tze

wrrroooooom!
@Blue
Reaction score
' As I said, never once defended. Good promoter though. Discuss or not. Its the truth. '
- Tze

Last edited:
"Never defended" is a fad McGregor critics have invented to discredit him.

McGregor beat the (considered) best fighters in two weight classes, proving he's the best. Beating the next best fighters in either weight class doesn't diminish his status as the reigning best.

<seedat>

What ever happened to Guernica?

870280.gif

If I hadn't called ALL of this shit.

I'd tell you fuckers that I called this shit.

eGInc.gif

Conor don't need belts, only knockouts.

Conor don't need belts, only knockouts.

' Ha! That is some wisdom right there! Yes, he needs no belts, as he never defends! You are correct my friendo! '
- Tze

McGregor beat the (considered) best fighters in two weight classes, proving he's the best. Beating the next best fighters in either weight class doesn't diminish his status as the reigning best.

<seedat>
No-one ever EVER considered Alvarez the best fighter in his weightclass.

<seedat>
Sure....Defending means more than getting title shots gifted, and winning. This new fad of Champions not defending is horseshit.

no no no , he did defend his belt against Aldo , the interim belt.

this is what they say ,
a nuthugger cant be more stupid

' A small thread. Success though. Thank you all. A true fans of the sport. I salute you all! '
- Tze

Last edited:
' A small thread. Success though. Thank you all. A true fans of the sport. I salute you all! '
- Tze
So far, not many Conor lemmings here......GREAT thread Tze.

<seedat>

War Eddie Alvarez!

LW GOAT

eddie-alvarez-ufc-188.jpg

Back