How is a guy like Tyron a WW but a guy like Conor Could never do it?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They're the same height. They have the same frame, 5'9 74" reach. However, Conor could never get that muscular. What is it that makes a guy like Tyron able to be that big? What is it that Conor doesn't have?

They're the same height. They have the same frame, 5'9 74" reach. However, Conor could never get that muscular. What is it that makes a guy like Tyron able to be that big? What is it that Conor doesn't have?
I could say, but that would make me racist.

Conor's not black from the waist up.

Mark Hunt is roughly the same height and he cuts to make 265.

You can't seriously be asking why humans come in different shapes and sizes?

How do you live?

How do you live?
Mark Hunt isn't human though. Conor and Tyron legit have the same frame.

75% of the threads on here are questions that either one should already know or that one could answer by simply asking Google...this is one of those threads.

75% of the threads on here are questions that either one should already know or that one could answer by simply asking Google...this is one of those threads.

Lol. More like 100%

People are only now noticing how small he is because he's shrinking he was huge back in strike force and pre-USADA days

Conor is on roids its surprising he doesn't fight at welterweight but hey he prefers to fight midgets i don't blame him easier fights and everyone wants to a money fight against conor lol a flyweight would want to fight him and Conor would accept

People are only now noticing how small he is because he's shrinking he was huge back in strike force and pre-USADA days

What are you talking about Woodley has looked bodied up throughout the USADA run. Are you just making things up? This is his second fight with Wonderboy, and he looks like a cartoon character.

20170303071419_IMG_5553.JPG

Different genetics. What works for one person doesn't work for the next.

I'm sure the years of wrestling didn't hurt.

How do you live?
just like you and the rest of the members on here....breathing

A dif body type, bone structure and genetics.. pretty simple common sense there bud.

Back