A short essay on what I think of Look (at my face) Thomas...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Greetings and Salutations,

Any person who has a podcast with his face filling the entire frame makes me think, what a narcissistic douche to make us at stare at his face to listen to him. So awkward. Like dude, your face in my face. Stand the fuck back you creepy fuck. You're like posing for a Most Wanted poster or in a police lineup Go create a living room or jail cell environment... anything but your face taking up one third of the fuckin screen. My short ass neighbour Abraham Goldstein said you must be a natural psychopath based on how you stare so excellently without blinking... if you were Ted Bundy's lost cousin, hell, he'd believe it. Emotionless reporting. His question to me was, "if Look disappeared in the moist ruby fruit jungles of Costa RIca one day, would anyone really notice?"

Anyways, I had to immediately click on another video..anything but THE MASK of mma reporting. I mean, the Rocky Dennis of mma reporting.

The End

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a short essay?
Where is the thesis? Conclusion?

ZERO.

Thesis- a statement or theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved.

It can also be a research paper/essay, which what you wrote also is NOT.

2 ZEROS in a row.

You skipped out on english class bruddeh?

Back