Ashi Barai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
  • Jon Jones -260
  • Daniel Cormier +200
i agree with this. cant see how dc would do any better than the first time,
especially with his age now

Probably because Jones beat him convincingly in their first bout.

I just rewatched the first fight...

DC did much better than I remember. My expectations for him dropping to LHW and all that wrestling promo had me thinking he got beat up when he wasnt dominating Jones.

DC clearly won the first 3 rounds. Round 2 ended with DC on top of Jones. Jones got rounds 4 and 5 and fouled DC twice. Eye poke in 3rd and punched DC after the bell in the 5th. 49-46 unanimous is robbery.

Rogan was riding Jon's jock so hard it influenced my opinion live.

Proof ^

Last edited:
I just rewatched the first fight...

DC did much better than I remember. My expectations for him dropping to LHW and all that wrestling promo had me thinking he got beat up when he wasnt dominating Jones.

DC clearly won the first 3 rounds. Round 2 ended with DC on top of Jones. Jones got rounds 4 and 5 and fouled DC twice. Eye poke in 3rd and punched DC after the bell in the 5th.

Rogan was riding Jon's jock so hard it influenced my opinion live.

Uh huh, sure.

Jones is looking pretty good at the pressers and has the air of champ while DC looks like a tired dude with something to prove.

I'm surprised the margins havent widened out more

Cool, that means I'll win even more money when Jones gets submitted or TKO'd.

Considering what little ring time Jone has had, and the fact that DC has done as well as he has since then, means there's a good chance that a lot of gambling addicts will hit the bottle.

No one knows how Jones will perform. To automatically assume he will win again with nothing to base that on, is crazy.

Jones is a question mark at this point. The momentum is entirely behind DC. Jones faces the most pressure that he has faced in his entire career.

People are acting like Jones looked unbeatable.

Jones is looking pretty good at the pressers and has the air of champ while DC looks like a tired dude with something to prove.

DC is cutting that weight. He does look worn out.

While I agree with you on DC, Jon Jones looks like a psychiatric patient.

If I was a betting man I'd take those odds. I like DC in this fight. Thought he did pretty well in the first fight.

well it's not going to be easy for dc. that's for sure.

Back