Karo Parisyan: Jon Jones is my friend and is the greatest ever!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Karo is showing love to Jon Jones and wishes him the best of luck. Here is a pic of them together.

JBJkaro.jpg

Did Karo just have a fight. Dude looks terrible and I'm a fan.

Why am I not surprised that a douche like Karo is friends with Jones?

Ugh. I like Jones but hate Karo.

I am now conflicted.

Did Karo just have a fight. Dude looks terrible and I'm a fan.

He is back at Hayastan and is rededicating his time to grappling. He has been competing in grappling matches.

So they are cocaine buddies I take it???

Have some respect dude! He and Jon have had personal demons and are trying to clean up their life bro! Who are you to act so high and mighty, someone ought to sort you out!

Didn't Karo have a bunch of drug problems himself?

Injuries are a bitch and its easy to go off a tangent. Don't judge these guys bro!

Karo is a guy who was going to have that great career. He should have. Sad..

I want to know what the fuck happened to his head. Is this what has become of him? He makes a living as a sparring partner?

He is back at Hayastan and is rededicating his time to grappling. He has been competing in grappling matches.

Have some respect dude! He and Jon have had personal demons and are trying to clean up their life bro! Who are you to act so high and mighty, someone ought to sort you out!

Injuries are a bitch and its easy to go off a tangent. Don't judge these guys bro!
This is sherdog, where do-nothings shit on successful people in between fap sessions for brief whippetesque senses of moral superiority.... before the walls of their parents basement coldly close in on them again.

This is sherdog, where do-nothings shit on successful people in between fap sessions for brief whippetesque senses of moral superiority.... before the walls of their parents basement coldly close in on them again.

Its a shame! Now Karo may have some personality flaw that was off putting but aside from the Nate Diaz incident, he was/is a very classy guy in both victories and defeat. He had beef with Baroni, KOd Baroni and buried the hatchet.

He got subbed by Gunderson and showed love to him post-fight:

"Karo Parisyan was never my friend."

-Jon "Kenny Florian" Jones

Sorry Karo and Jon just seem like douches and have acted as such in the past.

thats the dude that Nate Diaz punked out on tv?

No that was Rob Emerson which was due to him writing on the wall "suck it team pulver" and Nate was on team pulver.

Back