*Dan Miragliota allowed 5 unnecesary punches from Woodley on Lawler*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, what a slow referee. Idiot, Big John would have ended the fight as soon as Robbie hitted the mat. Yamazaki would've stopped the fight before the big overhand from Woodley.

Those six punches might be forever on Robbie's head.

Man, what a slow referee. Idiot, Big John would have ended the fight as soon as Robbie hitted the mat. Yamazaki would've stopped the fight before the big overhand from Woodley.

Those six punches might be forever on Robbie's head.
No GIF? Come on, bubba:

original

I've seen much worse.

It was a couple of minutes into the main event and Robbie was the champ.

I'm sure he appreciated the chance to recover.

"If he dies , he dies" - Big Dan

Meh. That's a normal amount of time a champ should be given to recover.

NO!He gave a true warrior 2 seconds to avoid losing his title.It is tough to look at and comprehend,but that's why people like Robbie are fighters and we are not...

Robbie is notoriously tough, Dan probably thought he'd survive....but nope, Woodley knocked him cold.

It's fucking Robbie Lawler. Are you serious? Have you seen his fights? The dude eats damage like Roy Nelson eats food.

Lawler hasn't fought since this fight over a year ago, so I'm glad he's taking the necessary precautions before rushing back into the octagon. He will thank himself later.

I thought it was fine.

Gave enough time for him to potentially recover but it wasn't in the cards for him.

BIG DAN IS A WHITE GUILT SJW CUCK WHO WAS JUST RIGHTING HISTORY!!!

Am I doing it proper?

I've seen much worse.

It was a couple of minutes into the main event and Robbie was the champ.

I'm sure he appreciated the chance to recover.

I think Woodley just hit him so fast with the multiple punches it was before Dan could stop it. Usually he gives fighters a chance to recover, sometimes people get dropped, take 2-3 punches and still come back to continue on in the fight. It looks like Dan was going to give him a chance, but Woodley threw them in such a frenzy he didn't get to stop it after 1 or 2, it was after 5.

10001141.gif

Big Dan's worst stoppage.

I swear refs these days are just waiting for the fighters to go completely limp rather than when they stop intelligently defending themselves.

Back