Incredulous Jon Jones (new emoticon)

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saw this video, for some reason the way Jones asked and answered his own question cracked me up, that shit was hilarious (TIMESTAMPED)

Heres the image

lIxMXSc.png
<JonesDXSuckIt><36>
I think it'd make a great GIF if anyone could make one

Loved that interview. Kinda weak in the trash talk but the hate is real. " I made you cry on Cains shoulder" -Jones Hahaha

I found the Anderson Silva question/answer way more interesting than whatever this is supposed to be about, to be honest.

This interview confirmed a lot for me.........

I really hate Michael Bisping!

Saw this video, for some reason the way Jones asked and answered his own question cracked me up, that shit was hilarious (TIMESTAMPED)

Heres the image

lIxMXSc.png
<JonesDXSuckIt><36>
I think it'd make a great GIF if anyone could make one

There is no one on sherdog cool enough to have the computer hacker skills to do this.

Jones looks super clear I know that feeling and how I know even more in Jon shaving his head it's a mind freeing thing nothing held in and constrained all thoughts & energy flow free.

DC's in Big F*king trouble @datfnguy we need to do this fight leave and leave the women at home see if we can still get looks from "are you a fighter ho's" where you go from there that's your conscience.

There is something wrong with Jon Jones. The man looks like his split personality took over and he's become something else.

Jones looks super clear I know that feeling and how I know even more in Jon shaving his head it's a mind freeing thing nothing held in and constrained all thoughts & energy flow free.

DC's in Big F*king trouble @datfnguy we need to do this fight leave and leave the women at home see if we can still get looks from "are you a fighter ho's" where you go from there that's your conscience.
hes getting the <33> thats why its shaved ...it got nothing to do some new age mind freeing nonsense...<36>

Back