Jones shutting down Cuck Thomas

Yeah that was funny but Thomas is t a cuck you neckbeard basement dweller : he's a Marine.

You guys are too much.

When did they have a fall out???

Wasn't Jones his

main-qimg-41286e21bc30009f6213500aaa42b5da

Yeah that was funny but Thomas is t a cuck you neckbeard basement dweller : he's a Marine.

You guys are too much.

I disagree m8, Cuck Thomas is about as Cuck as it gets lol.

Fits all the standards of the checklist:

-White Guilt

-Redditor

-SJW

-Designated white guy in the room always pulling race card

Luke Thomas is a cuck CONFIRMED

Basement dwellers pre maturely ejaculated and made 199 threads about this.

Not the biggest fan of Luke. But not going to hate. The guy has most hardcore fans dream job.

You guys are too much.

who gives a fuck if you're a marine lmao

Most ppl I know in the Military are bigots...being in the Army isn't anything to brag abt regardless of how much the media has brainwashed you

Lukes always been a Jones supporter, I wonder what he did to piss Jon off?

Go cry about some random injustice in your podcast
I bet your father isn't really your father and that's why you are obsessed with the word cuck

Am I wrong? You probably can't admit it anyway so we'll never know for sure but it seems that way.

Just because he has a shit beard, its no reason to hate the guy and thats the feeling i get is most people just hate on him because his beard is kind of pubey looking

Lukes always been a Jones supporter, I wonder what he did to piss Jon off?

Wondering the same thing. Isn't he usually sucking his black salty balls? Not a racial comment, just a South Park joke tehe.

You guys are too much.

he is a cuck and i'm surprised he can even be a journalist since most marines cant read or write

Wondering the same thing. Isn't he usually sucking his black salty balls? Not a racial comment, just a South Park joke tehe.
I reported you anyway. Trying to hide racism behind South Park humor is cowardly.
<{nope}>

Back