Anyone get butterflies/really nervous when their favorite fighters fights?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Like when i watched football i would be a little nervous, but when my favorite fighter is fighting i get fucking butterflies and stuff.

Nerve wrecking to see your favorite fighter fight. I have a lot of respect for Reem fans lol.

I used to get real nervous for Anderson fights.
I miss that, actually...
I get kinda nervous for Barboza fights, but it's not the same thing.

Yes. Don't remember what fight it was that I prefered to read it on Sherdog than watch it live.

Remembered. Aldo vs. Holloway.

My heart used to beat fast when I saw my favourite fighters fighting

I almost had a panic attack during whittaker-romero

Yes. Don't remember what fight it was that I prefered to read it on Sherdog than watch it live.

Remembered. Aldo vs. Holloway.
I actually walked away during the last minute of Masvidal- Maia because i couldn't handle it anymore lol.

When I'm not extremely confident that they'll murder their opponent, yeah.

Like when i watched football i would be a little nervous, but when my favorite fighter is fighting i get fucking butterflies and stuff.

Nerve wrecking to see your favorite fighter fight. I have a lot of respect for Reem fans lol.

I'm a Reem fan, my heart rate gets up there. Lately i dread watching his fights, feels like any second he's going to KO someone or get KO'd. Too much tension for me to take

Anderson and Randy probably had me the most invested that I can recall.

Shogun during UFC run.
Fedor after pride.
The entirety of Ubereem.
Rory still to this day.
Gus still though not as much.
But Conor currently is the highest. Part because I support him and part because every fight of his has been good.

I'm a Reem fan, my heart rate gets up there. Lately i dread watching his fights, feels like any second he's going to KO someone or get KO'd. Too much tension for me to take

Omg I am the same way; ugh the Stipe title fight was the worst. I do hope he just ends up holding the title at least once before he's done.

Hell yeah. Sitting on the edge of my seat. Coaching them thru the TV. Acting like I'm in the cage with them when the win. :)

Rarely, but it happens. Get too invested and shit. Happens when I'm watching hockey as well sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back