Who are the UFC's biggest draws?

Narddawg

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In your opinion who are the UFC's top 10 draws?

I'd say:
1. Conor
2. Ronda (not sure she'd still be after two brutal losses)
3. GSP
4. Brock
Are all guaranteed top 5.

Then it gets tough, you have Jones (not a huge draw, but decent), Anderson (was a huge draw, probably not anymore), the Diaz brothers (Nick used to be, Nate might be from the Conor fame), sage/Paige/perry (only on sherdog lol), and a few retired legends who might be able to come back and make a splash. There's no real 1 million+ ppv buys type other than the top 4, but who do you think are the top 10?

1. Mousasi
2. Conor
3. The rest.

giphy.gif

1. Conor
2. Ronda pre loss
3. GSP
4. Brock
5. Anderson silva before the Weidman fight

Derek Lewis' draws are prolly pretty big

Right now...

Holly takes over Ronda's spot.

I have no quarrel with your list otherwise.

Right now...

Holly takes over Ronda's spot.

I have no quarrel with your list otherwise.
Is holly a big draw now? Or did her losing streak crush the momentum from the Ronda win?

1 Conor
2 Bisping (most successful Brit, will get whole country to watch)
3 GSP
4 Ronda
5 Jones

Didn't put Brock as he's not an active fighter

Edit: if we're including retired fighters that could come back then Brock might be number 2, Randy and Chuck might make the list too. And Kimbo. I'm sure people would pay to see him resurrected.

Conor, GSP, and Jones.

With Conor out and GSP maybe coming back Bones will get his top spot back with another win over DC.

1 Conor
2 Bisping (most successful Brit, will get whole country to watch)
3 GSP
4 Ronda
5 Jones

Didn't put Brock as he's not an active fighter
Yeah I forgot about bisping he could get a lot of Europeans excited now that he's champ. I included Brock just because he could come back and there's even been rumours that he is.

Like today?

Conor
Ronda/Brock tie
Diaz (Either one)
Jones

Conor, GSP, and Jones.

With Conor out and GSP maybe coming back Bones will get his top spot back with another win over DC.
Jones isn't toppling Conor's top spot unless he fights Brock. Even then Brock is the bigger draw. While GSP used to be a big draw, there are a lot more stars pushing him down the ladder.

Jones isn't toppling Conor's top spot unless he fights Brock. Even then Brock is the bigger draw. While GSP used to be a big draw, there are a lot more stars pushing him down the ladder.
Yeah but I meant as in right now and going forward...McG isn't coming back if he beats Floyd.

GSP never did over 1 million.

Brock > GSP

Among active fighters which Conor sort of still counts, he is in his own league.

Next level, Overeem and Hunt get paid like big draws but unsure if correlates well.

Jones maybe , we will learn soon.

Weight classes below have some moderate draws surprisingly up there is Bisping and Hendo if he fights again.

GSP not back yet.

Woodley so so mainly since Champ, goes down in order for other champs except for Conor.

Nate Diaz and Cerrone. Gus and Rumble if he returns.

Up and comers Perry and Gaethje.

There is a lot of talent lingering but don't think they have name recognition to be big draws near term. A few highlights can help change but WME/IMG should leverage their PR more and get fighters more exposure.

The goofy MM / Sage CM a good example. Sage well known and good for card filler but not going to pull in a lot of extra viewers.

GSP isn't coming back unless he gets an easy fight either.
I agree. I think he wants nothing to do with Woodley or Damein Maia. Both are bad matchups for him imo. Count Duckula would be a very easy fight for him.

Back