Your best on Tapology.

The guest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've not seen this thread, before. If it has been done before. Pardon my ignorance. My name isn't Ken. And, I like to think outside of the box.

I've been playing Tapology for a cpl years now. And, I know a healthy number of you play too.

My highest score was no better than r13. I picked every fight right...All except one.

What's your highest placing ?

I'm expecting a certain Sergeant to drop a top 5 in here.

I picked every fight right and got 7 out of 12 perfect

Only happened once

My fight pick is at 70%

I don't know what the fuck this is.

Last edited:
I got every result right until Holm lost against Shevchenko on that card. Usually get around 8-9 correct with 3-4 perfects.

My best

41075-1131818.png

But most of the time they look like this

36627-989327.png

This is my best UFC event, I won a KOTC event, but only 82 others picked on it.
41368-1142461.png

Started off good years back. Now I'm just an also-ran.

42677-1188272.png

41370-1154643.png

These are the best after I started a new account. I made my first account while drunk and made it my real name, so I prefer not to share it. I did get the number one slot on one event despite missing one fight. I've never correctly picked every winner but had a handful of -1s like these.

42677-1188272.png

41370-1154643.png

These are the best after I started a new account. I made my first account while drunk and made it my real name, so I prefer not to share it. I did get the number one slot on one event despite missing one fight. I've never correctly picked every winner but had a handful of -1s like these.

Very well done.

My best UFC finish was 6th on the Cyborg vs. Lansberg card.

I also picked a 6 fight main card perfectly on Bader vs. Nogueira 2.

My best Bellator finish was 4th on the pay per view NYC card.

Back