Which fighters have you flip flopped on?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Any fighters you've jumped ship on? Used to like or dislike then changed your opinion?

I gotta admit I'm starting to like Jones a bit more than before.

I've changed my opinion of Bisping many times over the years but at this point i like him.

Unless of course he refuses to fight Weidman, then screw him.

I'm over Chiesa. Everything out of his mouth annoys me lately.

Any fighters you've jumped ship on? Used to like or dislike then changed your opinion?

I gotta admit I'm starting to like Jones a bit more than before.
DC, liked him in SF, not in UFC

Ken, used to dislike him in early UFCs, then like him today

Reem and JDS to some extent. Still a fan of both but with Reem, he felt unstoppable at one point and now I expect him to get KO'ed every fight. With JDS, he was well on his way to becoming the HW GOAT resume wise but has looked awful and hasn't evolved one bit since the Cain beats. It's frustrating to watch.

Used to like CM Punk when he used to be a true fighter.
Oh wait, nevermind.

Been going back and forth on Hunt lately

I used to root for Weidman but his constant whining after the Rockhold fight and his bitchmove in the Mousasi fight made me dislike him

I go down with my ship like a true man! Flip floppers are for Ronda and Conor fans.

Travis Browne used to be my favorite current UFC heavy weight then the whole wife beating thing and i was like ehhh then he started dating rousey and that was IT. I love watching him get slept now.

Rampage and Wanderlei. Used to love both. But they get on my nerves so much now. Although I would love to get drunk and hit on chicks with Rampage lol.

Sonnen, Andy Silva, Tony Ferguson, DC, Jones, Cody Neck Tats, Cyborg - still keep flip flopping on these. But, generally speaking, it's mostly positive.

When I started watching MMA in late 2010, I really disliked the Diaz brothers for a while. Remember rooting for Cowboy when he fought Nate. Am a fan now, though.

Khalbeeb and Ferguson, some violence in the next couple months might change my mind again tho. Tired of both of those divas either pulling out of fights or turning down fights cuz "not on my level" According to Tony no one is on his level but when they brought in Lando with no camp, he was on his level for some reason

Ben Rothwell. I supported him like crazy because he was a different and exciting kind of fighter and doing well at it, he was a real interesting interview, and he's from near where I grew up. Whenever I heard him speak I heard my neighbors and friends. Then he lost in unimpressive fashion, got flagged by USADA, and hasn't fought in almost 17 months. Zero interest in the guy now.

I go back and forth on Bisping. Every time I feel like I could be a Weidman fan, he opens his mouth. Hated Sonnen before. I like him now. Couldn't stand Woodley after his fight against Daley, but I ran into him at some fights in Branson, MO and called him out on almost getting caught by an omoplata. He just laughed and said that they didn't expect Daley to have anything off of his back and thanked me for watching regardless.

Bisping turned me from a hater into a fan at the Rockhold post fight press conference

Jon Jones. Once he showed how much of a pos of a human being he is (several times) I found myself no longer rooting for the guy, despite enjoying his performances in the octagon.

That being said I've never liked DC either, so Im hoping for a double ko on saturday.

Back