The Barbershop curse!

Gundarmyx

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Every time a champion is getting a haircut in a barbershop that is shown on embedded vlog videos said fighter will lose the belt. I don't have stats at hand but pretty sure they all if not all of them get beaten. Discuss.

DC is doomed LOL

What if Frank Mir cuts your hair in a barbershop? Does that reverse the curse or only strengthen it?

What if Frank Mir cuts your hair in a barbershop? Does that reverse the curse or only strengthen it?
You're playing a dangerous game my friend. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Didnt Pettis defended his belt?

Im pretty sure he goes to the barbershop like twice time at day.

Shane Carwin is the prime example. Unstoppable monster his entire career.

Shaved his head (he had a razor sponsor I think) and he lost to Brock and JDS.

Didnt Pettis defended his belt?

Im pretty sure he goes to the barbershop like twice time at day.

Pettis is the reason I made this thread as he was the very first one I saw cutting his hair then losing the title to dos anjos.

Every time a champion is getting a haircut in a barbershop that is shown on embedded vlog videos said fighter will lose the belt. I don't have stats at hand but pretty sure they all if not all of them get beaten. Discuss.

DC is doomed LOL
Haha...you remember the Embedded barbershop curse... do you remember the exceptions? I believe if the fighter gets their haircut in their hotel room or at home they are safe from the curse. I remember Tyron got his hair cut on Embedded, but it was st his house...

DC is doomed LOL
Well, looks like JBJ is going to feel the wrath of the curse as well... haven't watched it yet, but thumbnail for newest. Embedded shows JBJ getting his head shaved.

*edit: JBJ is safe. He shaved his head in the hotel room which makes the curse null and void.

THE CURSE IS REAL WHAT DID I TELL YOU HAHAHAHA

Back