Dominick Cruz's only career knockdowns came in the second Urijah Faber fight...

Well he knocked out the Asian homie.

Was trying to make a highlight video of him but dam he makes it hard.

You're shitty at making highlight videos then. There's plenty of highlights with him slipping and dodging a ton of strikes, piecing together strikes with takedowns etc.

I remember Faber knocking him down but I don't recall him knocking Faber down

Cody put him on his butt a few times too

Nobody is searching for Cruz highlights anyway. waste of your time

I remember Faber knocking him down but I don't recall him knocking Faber down

Cody put him on his butt a few times too
You don't remember this?
ufc-199-highlights-watch-dominick-cruz-s-mastery-over-urijah-faber-1004271.gif

636037938309117498-183722588_cruzdropsfaber.gif

MMA fans are terrible at making highlights because they want to show knockouts over and over again for 5 minutes. Boxing fans appreciate technique more and make much better highlights.

Cruz is one of the most highlight worthy fighters in the UFC I can think of.

MMA fans are terrible at making highlights because they want to show knockouts over and over again for 5 minutes. Boxing fans appreciate technique more and make much better highlights.

Cruz is one of the most highlight worthy fighters in the UFC I can think of.
Percentage of people that want to watch a highlight video with no KOs or subs: <1

Percentage of people that want to watch a highlight video with no KOs or subs: <1

Finishes are ideal, no doubt about it but slipping a strike, changing levels and driving in on a double where you turn your opponent sideways in the air and land in side control is brilliance....where as Robbie Lawler just winging bomb is just another knockout. Cruz has done a lot of truly highlight level things in his career along with just being a marvel to study...His footwork, erratic movement/style, diversity of strikes, speed, combinations and ability to transition into high level takedowns is amazing.

I know a lot of people wanted to say Cody beating Cruz exposed Cruz's style, but I don't think so. I think Cruz was visibly slower from all the knee surgeries and long layoffs. He was going into that fight with a horrible nerve disease in both feet which caused him to get hundreds of injections of botox into his feet to numb the pain and push through training. When you're fighting a guy like Garbrandt who's so young, athletic and confident giving up a speed advantage is a recipe for failure, also Cody has huge power and knew Cruz couldn't hurt him so that was a big weapon he had over Dominick.

But yeah if you prefer sloppy KO highlights over something of substance and technical excellence that's fine. Thankfully boxing appreciates technicians and great talent though.

Lol at Cruz apologists. Cruz has no fucking highlights because he is criminally overrated. If you had to have a friend with with you knowing you'd get jumped Cruz is like the next to last p4p you'd ever want with you. Guy has a legendary ability to not be able to hurt guys, put guys away, finish a fight, or score knockdowns. cody spends less time working on his bobbing and weaving and tooled Cruz at his own game. It is a FACT Cruz was exposed against Cody. The fact that he DECLINED AN OFFERED REMATCH proves he knows he has absolutely NOTHING for Cody. He's scared shitless of rematching a surging dillashaw as well. Cruz needs to sack up and offer to fight Aldo or the loser of Holloway/ Edgar. Maybe then he'll have earned his self-given honor of p4p fighter.

lol, couldn't sit through Cruise's fights again to find em

Back