Jon Jones has a 14-inch reach advantage over DC

yeah but 10 inches of that is dick pills

That's a bit misleading. Your reach measurement is your full wingspan, so you use half that. Jones actually will be able to punch from about 7-inches further away than Cormier. Definitely a lot, but not as crazy as these numbers initially sound.

yeah but 10 inches of that is dick pills
1t4kaf.jpg

I guarantee this will be an excuse Jones haters will lean on when he reclaims the LHW title.

But somehow I keep hearing that DC is going to light him up on the feet.

The delusion is strong with this one.

Didn't stop DC from getting to him like I thought the reach would have. Certainly didn't think the uppercut would be there for DC. Neither did Jones obviously.

Jones had a bloody nose rnd one in first fight. No problem for DC

Didn't stop DC from getting to him like I thought the reach would have. Certainly didn't think the uppercut would be there for DC. Neither did Jones obviously.
Jones chose to fight from the inside.

If only he could add boxing to that reach...Instead of fingerbanging eye sockets. He would be beastly.

Jon Jones has a 14-inch reach advantage over DC

You the Champ "Deal with It"...
zggM3_s-200x150.gif

That's a bit misleading. Your reach measurement is your full wingspan, so you use half that. Jones actually will be able to punch from about 7-inches further away than Cormier. Definitely a lot, but not as crazy as these numbers initially sound.

From the very limited amount of Boxing I have done, it is absolutely insane to have to box with someone with that kind of reach advantage.

From the very limited amount of Boxing I have done, it is absolutely insane to have to box with someone with that kind of reach advantage.

Handfighting and getting off first and trying to bully your way inside. You basically have to do twice the work.

Back