Psychopathic Jones in new DC/Jones interview

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

Just look at the way this guy talks and look at his eyes. Im convinced Jones is a true psychopath.

Edit: Another new interview

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Jon does look a little crazy with his head shaved.
Edit: actually I think it's the goatee sans mustache. Whatever it is something ain't right with him.

Jones is a try hard. Just another one of his bullshit fronts.

"oh wow jones is ready, he's got that look in his eye. He's come to fight"

GTFO with that shit Jones, you're a junkie!

Didn't he say that he would literally kill DC the first time round? Are you really surprised?

Just look at the way this guy talks and look at his eyes. Im convinced Jones is a true psychopath.

Jones was the more honest in this video. I didn't see any evidence of psychopathic characteristics. I am not a Jones fan, but I believe he will win decisively on Saturday....if they Fight:))

Jones was the more honest in this video. I didn't see any evidence of psychopathic characteristics. I am not a Jones fan, but I believe he will win decisively on Saturday....if they Fight:))
I'm not a Jones fan but... I'm a Jones fan.

I don't know about psychopath, but both of them look very dehydrated.

Weight cutting... Get rid of it and let dudes fight in their natural weight classes against guys that actually weight the same as them.

Getting them to dehydrate so badly before the fight takes away a bit of the quality of the fight as their bodies take a beating without their opponent touching them.

Every fighter I know has told me that the worst part of fighting is the weight cut. Not the training. Not the actual fight. But the freakin' weight cut.

Weigh these guys 3 - 4 days in a row prior to the fight, including fight day + weigh them also when doing the USADA random drug testing throughout the year. Also, measure hydration levels and fat percentage on all those moments.

No one will be able to do a weight cut and everyone will fight dudes their size -> problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you can look at his eyes and make a complex analysis. you could win a nobel for that.

Wow, his eyes do look different. That kid is in a dark place. It's like he is going through heroin death-roll withdrawals or something.

Back