My take on DC vs Bones 2

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s not always the physically strongest who wins the battle.
And it’s not always the fastest or the smartest.
Sometimes it’s the person with the most stanima.
Part of it is to get your rest and energy and your stanima going before you enter the ring.
You’re not going to win at life if your stanimas so low. That’s why rest is important.
So, if you feel like taking a nap then you should take a nap.
And, if you’re sick you should stay down until you get better.
That way you’ll win the match.

You're totally right, man. There's other stuff too...Spitir for example. The guy who has the spitir to get through those tough spots is gonna have a much bigger shot at getting the M

Part of it is to get your rest and energy and your stanima going before you enter the ring.
You’re not going to win at life if your stanimas so low. That’s why rest is important.
Stanima da ticket!

You're totally right, man. There's other stuff too...Spitir for example. The guy who has the spitir to get through those tough spots is gonna have a much bigger shot at getting the M
and FAR! Far in da belly!

I have a feeling DC will edge Jon on points for the win this time. DC has all the advantages. He has the title this time that Jon needs to take. DC needs to just stay busy and try not to lose. He fought Jon before if he doesn't know what to expect out of a man who has been on the side lines for 2 years then thats sad. I do believe DC will have a better game plan this time. His big boost in confidence that he has def. is a plus.

DC doesn't have the mental game to beat jones. you can see him getting gotten to basically every time the two are together, and you can see how he wilted in the first fight at critical moments. i don't see what changed in that span that will help cormier perform better (aside from jones possibly falling apart, but i think jones will come back in top form).

More truthful, life altering words were never spoken.

PREACH, MY BROTHER. PREACH.

giphy.gif

Back