Dana White, who believes him?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
- Woodley/Maia winner to fight GSP
- GSP crew to speak with Dana about future
- Dana hasn't spoken Brock about Jones fight

Day by day he seems to get less trustworthy.

Dana knows that Jones is full of shit
So he probably hasn't spoken to Brock

Dana lost his credibility with me about 10 years ago. I like Dana and everything but he talks out of his ass 99% of the time

feeder-crickets-for-sale.jpg

Dana probably texts Brock every day.

It's like when you visit a car dealership to look at a car, and they don't stop calling you for 6 months.

Dana has always been this way.. but those all sound plausible.

Yes at his worst when someone is talking bad about him, or trying to negotiate with him.

Well this Jones Brock thing started like what? yesterday? yeah odds are good they haven't spoken about it.

I dont believe Dana. I believe where their is smoke there is fire. Even if by some chance Dana dont know....the seed has been planted, like Floyd and Conor coming to fruition... Brock and Jones are now talking about it, they both said they would fight. SO if it picks up steam like MayMac then we will see it eventually.

Also feel though Brock will have the strength advantage I feel Jones would hurt Lesnar before it even gets to the ground. Cain could do it Jones could do it better.

I believe every single word he utters because I'm a masochist who loves to be dissapointed time and time again.

At the moment I believe #1
No reason to lie about #2
Don't believe there was no talks with Brock's lawyers about returning ..... maybe Brock personally.

I usually go with whatever the opposite is of what he says.

Mr D White is an upstanding individual who has never told as much as a white lie

Back