Jones beats DC even if he isn't at 100%

jc98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jones is just that good I don't think any amounts of 'ring-rust' will affect him. He will win even if Cormier is at his best

Truth,

DC is much older than last time and looked terrible in his last two fights.

How will he do it? Cormier was uppercutting his shit and lifted jon into the air last fight, there wasn't all that much that won the rounds for Jon... if he has any kind of ring rust he could very well be in trouble. Not to mention DC is the champ now, so he'll need to win over the judges big time. He almost needs to be better...

Truth,

DC is much older than last time and looked terrible in his last two fights.

He looked decent against the same guy who gave Jones trouble and Rumble pretty much gave that fight away so I personally can't be too critical of DCs last 2 fights.

Still more impressive than what Jones looked like against OSP

Probably true tbh. DC isnt the right formula to beat Jones. Not his physicality or his style. Plus he does look older, is having more trouble cutting the weight and looked bad against Silva and Rumble. Seems to be declining. Hope DC can pull it off though.

Ring rusted Jones gets pieced up by a sharper, heavier handed Daniel.

UD or TKO.

Jones will lose. Trust me.
Please explain. Jones is bigger, clearly stronger, more athletic and highly skilled. Cormier is very good don't get me wrong but jones is great, an all time great. I'm confident in saying jones would beat anyone thats ever fought in LHW and Heavyweight, period.

He looked decent against the same guy who gave Jones trouble and Rumble pretty much gave that fight away so I personally can't be too critical of DCs last 2 fights.

Still more impressive than what Jones looked like against OSP
His last two fights were Anderson Silva and Anthony Johnson...

He was great in the Gus fight but that was 2 years ago, and let me tell you - past thirty, 2 years is a fucking long time on your body.

Not to mention in the two years since he fought Gus, he's been through many surgeries.

Back