To get you fired up, here's a compilation of face-offs between Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier

I can't believe that was 3 years ago. This rematch gives me worse blue balls then the weird christian girl I dated in high school.

That does not get me fired up for the fight.

The matchup itself excites me for what it is, but the trash-talk between Jones & DC is not fun.

I'm not the biggest McGregor fan, but at least his trash talk is fun/funny.

Hope you at least got a backdoor bonus.

"It doesn't count."

we actually did end up having sex, and she was a freak tried to jam her finger in my pooper while blowing me, really kinky for her age... then after would cry and say "God didn't want us to do that!"

Last edited:
I have a feeling DC will fuck up this time but let's hope not.

Yeah, I hope you're wrong. lol. Honestly. The odds are 50/50 when it comes to either guy fucking this up. Cormier gets hurt. Jones gets busted.

we actually did end up having sex, and she was a freak tried to jam her finger in my pooper while blowing me, really kinky for her age... then after would cry and say "God didn't want us to do that!"
"Good Christian girls" are always the kinkiest.

Yeah, I hope you're wrong. lol. Honestly. The odds are 50/50 when it comes to either guy fucking this up. Cormier gets hurt. Jones gets busted.
Cormier gets hurt ? More like Cormier misses weight and doesn't have a towel with him.

Two boring dorks with no personalities (one of which uses wrestling to dry hump his way to victory). Literally nothing to be excited about with these two. A slew of great fights this weekend, though.

Knight vs Llamas
Cerrone vs Lawler
Brian Ortega
Cyborg

Hell yes

Did anybody ever talk about how Jones clotheslined that security guy and bodyslammed him to the ground? What a prick.

Two boring dorks with no personalities (one of which uses wrestling to dry hump his way to victory). Literally nothing to be excited about with these two. A slew of great fights this weekend, though.
<31>

20293140_1359165640786800_8196184756310840655_n.jpg

Which two fighters faked Dana White out with an "about to brawl" face off?

I honestly can't remember.

Back