Ariel Helwani prevented from asking questions at press conference

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 22.52.06.png

UFC obviously spiked him again.

Considering that Ariel has been violating the 'professional standards' of the same MMA media group he is the vice president of, and which has been rejecting applications for membership on the grounds that people have done the exact same things he does continually, it's difficult to have much sympathy.

dam that's rough...

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 254171

UFC obviously spiked him again.

Considering that Ariel has been violating the 'professional standards' of the same MMA media group he is the vice president of, and which has been rejecting applications for membership on the grounds that people have done the exact same things he does continually, it's difficult to have much sympathy.

Are you the guy that got denied bro or are you his friend backrow Bryan or whats your name.

Ariel Helwani is the only mma journalist. The rest are just propagandists and UFC shills.

Good, I hope they continue to torture him like this. I want them to take it further with little things too, like he's the only reporter in the room who doesn't get a bottle of water etc. stuff like that.

Good, I hope they continue to torture him like this. I want them to take it further with little things too, like he's the only reporter in the room who doesn't get a bottle of water etc. stuff like that.

giphy.gif

Good he would ruin it with his "questions"

He bit the hand that fed him. And I actually sided with him over the 199 shit.

And, I mean Dana would always go to Ariel first. It wasn't long ago. You guys remember this shit.

Looks like Brock Lesnar was Ariel's USADA.

He's lucky he's not buried in a shallow grave in the Nevada Desert.

The conference didn't need any more instigating anyways. It had;

PEDs
Coke
Towelgate
Crackhead suits
Limp noodles

"Hey Jon Can you get Dana to unblock me on twitter", also "Cormier would you go back and face your son if you lost your belt."

yeah we won't need his questiong

Back