Andzso

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He'll murder DC this time.
Hope the fight will happen. :D
Screen_Shot_2017_07_26_at_22_57_24.png

Last edited:
Why do people say this kind of shit when they look no different, also with no pictures. Was expecting white belt. TS i am dissappoint son

He looked like this guy when they faced off.
giphy.gif

Why do people say this kind of shit when they look no different, also with no pictures. Was expecting white belt. TS i am dissappoint son
sorry forgot the print screen during square off. :)

lex luthor lookin ass

The effect of being on PEDs lasts for a long time if going off properly. Have a look at Hector Lombard.

As for the mental part, Jones looked kinda depressed through all the press-conference and lost his WITTINESS completely. His articulation was weak, the look in the eyes was different. That's what you can't hide when you're a clean sportsman now ;)

his brother has hooked him up nicely, prepare for another "breaking news"

I like how Dana puts his arm in like that, like he can hold back Cormier or even weirder, "back hand hold off" Jones. Though them being reminded that Dana is present probably helps since the time they started fighting some other guy from Zuffa was present instead.
Don't know if that is why he does it though. He was acting like he's ready to hold McGregor back against Mayweather also. Like McGregor wouldn't already have taken down Mayweather or Mayweather 4 punch comboe'd McGregor before Dana could react if things came to that.

He's a black boy, and he's jacked. Deal with it.

UFC 114 was a hype job gone wrong
Will UFC 214 be different since there's no hype at al?

Will we finally see some black on black crime

Dat death stare
<6>
That man has fear in his heart

Damn Terry Crews gonna fight DC!! Did Jones get bumped again!!??

Back