Im a Jon Jones fan but I hope DC wins

onemanshow83

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but I enjoy this feud between the two. If Jon Jones wins, Jon Jones would not want anything to do with DC again. But if he loses then this thing could turn into a trilogy and it would be great for UFC with a rubber match!

We'll just have to wait another two years for a rubber match if that's the case.

You want your guy to lose ?

giphy.gif

Daniel is going for damage in this fight. Win or lose his main goal is to damage Jones as much as possible for 5 rounds.

I want both guys to lose tbh.

Daniel is going for damage in this fight. Win or lose him main goal is to damage Jones as much as possible within 5 rounds.
At least he's not looking for a moral victory takedown this time around.

I like DC more.

May the best fighter win the fight though.

Daniel is going for damage in this fight. Win or lose his main goal is to damage Jones as much as possible for 5 rounds.

I'm not so sure. But, I dig the visual.

As MOST of us know. You have to BEAT the champ to become the champ.

But, as of right now. Cormier is the champ.

Im growing more confident, by the day.

Reminds me of 196.

200.gif

I never thought about it that way until now. I hope this feud keeps going for a 3rd fight.

No thanks, I want this feud to be over ASAP, we have dealing with this since 2014, I can't wait to see each guy move and I hope Jones wins this as convincingly as he did the first time just to cement his status as one of the GOATs

It took them 6 chances to get 2 fights done(1 still pending but pls make it to Saturday).

I can't take the roller coasters of injuries, coke, pregnant cars, and Popeyes past this Saturday. Def. 2 of the best in this sport nevertheless. One of the only 100% legit, personal rivalries too.

He just needs to be humbled. He's such a fake person and is truly not a very good person. Idk how he has a single fan..people jumping on the bandwagon I guess.

I'm not real positive you understand the meaning of the word "fan". But keep on keepin on TS.

Back