Super impressed with Shane Burgos

JohnMandick

Interim Saku belt
@red
Reaction score
(Didn't get around to watching prelims until last night.)

He's got a future brighter than even Erick Silva!

Great hands and movement. Fights in the pocket. Puts on lots of pressure. Awesome attitude. Love this guy.

I was impressed with his last fight, but kinda forgot about him in the meantime.

Might not be ready yet, but how fun would it be to seem him fight Stevens, Choi, Swanson, or another aggressive guy.

I knew him as that guy who cut his hair in the middle of the fight
He's got some size, may mature up to LW in a couple years.

I was super unimpressed by him, Pepe was ready to go and the guy couldn't finish him and looked like he didnt want to do it at times

If you dont want to finish a guy like Pepe I dont really know where the guy can actually go...

I was super unimpressed by him, Pepe was ready to go and the guy couldn't finish him and looked like he didnt want to do it at times

If you dont want to finish a guy like Pepe I dont really know where the guy can actually go...

Pepe is super dangerous especially on the ground man, maybe against someone else he follows up and puts them away, still a good performance against a guy who's been in the UFC since like 2012
Cmon dude show some love

Erick Silva's carreer make me sad.

The guy can throw hands and push a mean pace without gassing. We'll have to see him up against stiffer competition in the future, but if nothing else he's got a lot of the intangibles that you look for in elite fighters. As always, time will tell...

For sure. Loved all 3 of his performances so far. Dude has beautiful slips and setups

He's been matched up with Pleb Tier competition.

He'll be FED to a REAL fighter soon.

<{titihmm}>

Got to love guys that bang!!! Want to see him against a top 15 soon.

Pepe is super dangerous especially on the ground man, maybe against someone else he follows up and puts them away, still a good performance against a guy who's been in the UFC since like 2012
Cmon dude show some love
He had him hurt, Pepe was ready to quit , he was more focused on showing off his striking against a guy with shit striking

Not saying he's bad or anything, he's obviously very good, but he needs a killer instinct thats for sure

Wanted Pepey to win because he's so dam exciting, but Burgos was pretty cool too.

Burgos looks like a really good prospect, even if he doesn't reach the top he still has a lot of JUST BLEED fights in his future.

Also seems like a pretty cool guy

I like the look of this lad. Undefeated, 3-0 in the UFC now and gradually facing better competition along the way. I'd give him an Arnold Allen next, or Andre Fili.

I think he looked better in the previous fight
It is a good win but "super impressed" is a bit too much for that performance, he will improve a lot though

Why are you guys sayng "Pepe"? He fought Pepe the Frog?
5ce.png

He looked good. He has essentially won his 3 UFC fights with a jab and slip right cross counter. His head movement is sound too, he doesn't over do it and uses small movements.

was too willing to trade shots, I believe

Back