Jon Jones failed liar test rule #1.

JohnMandick

Interim Saku belt
@red
Reaction score
Take if from an old guy, liars says things like "I wouldn't even know how to do that" or "I don't even know who/what that is".

(Seriously, this will help you out in life. It's like 90% accurate for spotting lies.)

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-214-conference-call-ignore-each-other

John basically said he wouldn't even know how to cheat the system and implied he doesn't know much about PEDs, despite the fact his brother is clearly a habitual user and got away with for a long time.

Jon jones would hit a pregnant woman with his car and run away, but I don't believe for second he would lie.

Ok, but what if you really don't know what something is. Does that automatically make you a liar?

Take if from an old guy, liars says things like "I wouldn't even know how to do that" or "I don't even know who/what that is".

(Seriously, this will help you out in life. It's like 90% accurate for spotting lies.)

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-214-conference-call-ignore-each-other

John basically said he wouldn't even know how to cheat the system and implied he doesn't know much about PEDs, despite the fact his brother is clearly a habitual user and got away with for a long time.
I wouldn't even know how to make taramesu. I guess that makes me an expert on taramesu.

Hard to make something that doesn't exist.
That's the catch. You only caught it because he had to type it out. If he misspells it in his head while speaking to you, he's not technically lying.

He's not a very good human being, imo.

You just know that anytime he gets busted for anything...

" It was my first time ".

Jones can suck my ass.

5RtWlFz.gif

What if he really wouldn't know how though? What would he say?

#1 is "Honestly..."
#2 is "That's yours..."
#3 is "I didn't do it..."
#4 is " I wouldn't even know how to do that."
#5 is "I read the whole thing..."

Jones is awesome and most fighters are on PED's.

The thing about truth and lies is that they're the same words. Let's say I accuse you of, I don't know, pirating a UFC event. If you've never done it, you would say, "I haven't done that." If you have done it but want to keep it a secret, you would say...wait for it... "I haven't done that." Guess what you would say if you have no idea how to pirate something?

Just because you don't want to believe someone doesn't make what they're saying a lie. (It doesn't make it the truth, either, of course; I'm just saying you have no basis other than your "gut feeling.")

Back