Best Side Kicks

Couch Ninja

The Duster King
@Black
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros, working on my side kick technique and just re-upped my fight pass account. Got any fights to suggest? Looking for fighters or fights where the side kick was utilized well
tumblr_masxq1ODHZ1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Conor Mcgregor came out with a front leg hook / side kick against Mendes.

Can't think of many more specific fights. Wonderboy uses them pretty frequently, and Sage Northcutt.

Right on. Been watchin a lot of Wonderboy, didn't know to look up Cung Le, and I'd rather burn my eyeballs out of their sockets than watch a single Sage Northcutt fight

Right on. Been watchin a lot of Wonderboy, didn't know to look up Cung Le, and I'd rather burn my eyeballs out of their sockets than watch a single Sage Northcutt fight

Lol, sorry for mentioning that guy but he throws sidekicks. :p

Doesn't get much better than that.

Not a fighter but the best sidekicks of all time are Joe rogan ..watch the videos with him and GSP or Ludwig

Conor Mcgregor came out with a front leg hook / side kick against Mendes.

Can't think of many more specific fights. Wonderboy uses them pretty frequently, and Sage Northcutt.
He did it against Dustin if we're thinking the same thing.

JDS and Ben Rothwell traded good side kicks with JDS definitely getting the better of the exchange.

Doesn't get much better than that.

BWAHAHA! I remember as a boy watching a guy get a home run by bouncing a flyball off of Jose's Canseco's stupid head and over the fence. Think it's a pretty classic tape. Anyway, didn't know that existed but thank you. Don't think it's going to improve my technique much, but it was funny!

Last edited:
Artem is a pretty good side kick
So is Robin
Holy fuck you're fucking hilarious. Did you think of that all by yourself or did the clever kids help you? Sheesh, there's always one who can't help himself and you're it. Way to be that guy

Joe Rogan still with the GOAT side kick

Holy fuck you're fucking hilarious. Did you think of that all by yourself or did the clever kids help you? Sheesh, there's always one who can't help himself and you're it. Way to be that guy

7-2.jpg~c200

John Makdessi vs Pat Audinwood
2d8j31s_medium.gif

16hnuh1_medium.gif

Makdessi vs Stout too

Back