UFC is officially dead if..

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
UFC 214 doesn't cross 500k buys. Let's be honest here, it's the best card in recent times without Conor in it. If UFC fails to even get this many buys with Jones(who rn is probably the 2nd most popular fighter in UFC ) then its pretty much confirmed that this sport is dead.

UFC 214 doesn't cross 500k buys. Let's be honest here, it's the best card in recent times without Conor in it. If UFC fails to even get this many buys with Jones(who rn is probably the 2nd most popular fighter in UFC ) then its pretty much confirmed that this sport is dead.

If you are looking for an avenue to talk stupid shit with thoughtless people, go to facebook or reddit.

you overestimate Jones selling power. He had some but that is long gone.
At this point Cormier is the bigger name.

Maybe if he wins the title and they start a new media campaign for him.
Otherwise he is not as Dana would say a "needle mover".

ppvs don't determine the rise/fall of the UFC, it's not 2005 anymore.

UFC has diversified its revenue significantly.

you overestimate Jones selling power. He had some but that is long gone.
At this point Cormier is the bigger name.

Maybe if he wins the title and they start a new media campaign for him.
Otherwise he is not as Dana would say a "needle mover".

Didn't the last fight do around 700-800K?

Not 100% sure, but thought it was in that range.

I can see this card doing over 500K.

Who cares? Let WME worry about that stuff

Nah, it'll be fine. It just would give the UFC further evidence that the PPV model is either a) fading or 2) in need of some more stars.

Talking about buy this buy that already means it's a fringe dying piece of shit.

After August 26th when McGregor officially retires it will be basically dead but the final nail in the Coffin wont be till Brock comes back beats Jones and goes back to WWE

It was dead years ago.

And you know it's dead when Dana made Conor/Floyd, to pocket easy $ and ditch as he knows the ufc has no future.

This shit was easy to spot years ago.

I think they'll just shoot for a takedown if it gets low buys.

It will do less. Let's face it, two black and very unlikable fighters, personality and style wise as the main event? lol I'd be surprised if it does 400k. This fight was supposed to happen so many times and fell through there literally is no hype surrounding it.

"Black" hahaha. Do you know who eksr is black? floyd mayweather.

Don't get why you care. Fedor could never sell but I'm sure you still gobble his nuts with your anus.

Back