So Jon Jones..

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jones has stated in several interviews that he is hesitant to fight at Heavyweight due to the large weight gap and only wants to fight at Heavyweight when it's against a smaller Heavyweight, but then says he'd love to fight Brock Lesnar at some point?.............

giphy.gif

did not he want to fight wedrum? and then werdum was like "ok boy lets fight ... after you im gonna fight cain" and then jones kept his mouth shut? anyway .. im pretty sure thats just publicity (like fury vs cain)
[<cena1}

Jones is full of shit

Ben Rothwell would smash Jon Jones

Brock would snap his legs

Just a BS move
Said the same a few years ago
Same clueless casuals believed him then too

Jones would need to beat Ronda first , then Cain before he gets a shot at the Bork

Jones has chicken legs. Without roids the dude could maybe hit 230.

Jon jones wants to fight brock as much as mayweather wants to have an MMA match with conor

I seriously doubt that he ever fights at HW.

He'd get killed by those guys.

If he says he'd fight Brock, I believe him. That's the biggest payday available to Jones, or anyone LHW/HW at this time. A win could potentially catapult him into super stardom.

did not he want to fight wedrum? and then werdum was like "ok boy lets fight ... after you im gonna fight cain" and then jones kept his mouth shut? anyway .. im pretty sure thats just publicity (like fury vs cain)
[<cena1}
Yes that's what I've been saying werdum offered and jones got scared and ran

If he says he'd fight Brock, I believe him. That's the biggest payday available to Jones, or anyone LHW/HW at this time. A win could potentially catapult him into super stardom.

yeah like werdum. jon jones wanted to fight him, and werdum accepted it. after that jones kept his mouth shut for a while. thats like the "fight" between tyson fury and cain <Lmaoo><Lmaoo> anyway ... i still want to see, what this next level genetic monster brock can do with his 40 years.
<{Heymansnicker}>

yeah like werdum. jon jones wanted to fight him, and werdum accepted it. after that jones kept his mouth shut for a while. thats like the "fight" between tyson fury and cain <Lmaoo><Lmaoo> anyway ... i still want to see, what this next level genetic monster brock can do with his 40 years.
<{Heymansnicker}>
It seems you missed the point of my post. There's a big difference between Fab's drawing ability and Brock's. The risk/reward element is something you seem to be overlooking.

Jones has stated in several interviews that he is hesitant to fight at Heavyweight due to the large weight gap and only wants to fight at Heavyweight when it's against a smaller Heavyweight, but then says he'd love to fight Brock Lesnar at some point?.............

giphy.gif
He's The GOAT. Simply smile and nod.

hehe yeah. im pretty sure thats just for the publicity. maybe you rember that tyson fury wanted to fight cain
<{Heymansnicker}>
Idk jones was serious and about hw at the time and said that werdum wasn't that good and werdum got mad and really wanted to fight him and jones just dropped the whole hw topic for awhile. He knew he'd lose to werdum

He'll snort a kilo of coke and weigh 209 lbs. Ready for HW in my opinion.

Back