Fighters get an upper hand in their confrontations with UFC

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
1. Frank Mir, one of the most known veterans, very pro-UFC in the past - asks to leave.
Granted almost immediately. Just like that.

2. Luke Rockhold bashes UFC and Dana White. Calls the fighters to basically oppose their management.
Gets the main event on the card.

3. GSP basically plays with UFC, trolling them for fight scheduling.

4. Tony Ferguson wanted more money. In the middle of the contract. Immediately "all is settled", and he becomes the analyst - position that fights him like for gorilla to be the news anchorman.

5. Mighty Mouse is the PPV main event, gets Borg as an opponent. Enough said...

6... And , of course, Conor. Grew so beyond UFC it's not funny.
Whether he gets back or not - one thing is clear: UFC management will never tell him what to do.

Jon Jones having f**k up after f**k up and continuing to get second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. chances.

Last edited:
Dan hardy- sucks at fighting and got to stay in UFC for a long time

Gegard Mousasi demands more money, gets shitcanned

Am I doing this right?

Gegard Mousasi demands more money, gets shitcanned

Am I doing this right?

Negotiations are negotiations, different story.
I'm talking about those who are under contract and are supposed to be WME-IMG yesmen, just like they were under Zuffa.

lol no, vaseline boy is just too scared to comeback.

I have a feeling that internet losers who use the term "scared" towards mixed martial artists have Down syndrome.

Yeah, yeah, now you say that you tried to trigger me.
Typical for every loser whose BS is exposed.
Yeah, yeah, you're calling people names online...
LOL typical for everyone who is triggered

1. Frank Mir, one of the most known veterans, very pro-UFC in the past - asks to leave.

Frank asked to be released over a year ago, not even close to immediately.

And he's suspended, he can't fight under USADA anyway....so yeah the UFC really caved there.

Diaz skipped a mandatory press conference, lost the interim title fight, tested positive for weed, and still got the GSP fight

Yeah, yeah, you're calling people names online...
LOL typical for everyone who is triggered

I'm not triggered, because you didn't try to trigger me.
You're not a troll. You're just a really stupid person. And this is not a "name calling" - it's a fact of life.

You're not a troll. You're just a really stupid person. And this is not a "name calling" - it's a fact of life.
GSP is a fraud.

There you go again lol

2. Luke Rockhold bashes UFC and Dana White. Calls the fighters to basically oppose their management.
Gets the main event on the card.

3. GSP basically plays with UFC, trolling them for fight scheduling.

4. Tony Ferguson wanted more money. In the middle of the contract. Immediately "all is settled", and he becomes the analyst - position that fights him like for gorilla to be the news anchorman.

5. Mighty Mouse is the PPV main event, gets Borg as an opponent. Enough said...

6... And , of course, Conor. Grew so beyond UFC it's not funny.
Whether he gets back or not - one thing is clear: UFC management will never tell him what to do.
It took over a year for Frank to get released. So he lost a year of his career...Gone. It's great that they eventually released him but hard to say he "got the upper hand."

Tony Ferguson got screwed out of his full show money. How'd he win?

DJ wanted a big name to earn some PPV $. He got Borg. How'd he win?

GSP wanted Bisping but now he's being forced to fight Woodley. How'd he win?

Conor's been publicly bitch slapped by the UFC with his little tantrum and fake retirement. Yeah he's gonna get a big payday with Mayweather but the UFC will be taxing half that purse and the only reason he's even getting it is because they ALLOWED it. When you sign a UFC contract you're their bitch and they let you know it. Big stars get away with more but they get put in line just like the rest. If you think any UFC fighter has the upper hand on the UFC you're delusional.

I think you are all forgetting about Cowboy being on the MMAAA and pissing off Dana and then the next day it was all gravy at the weigh ins.

Back