Everyone always says Jon Jones is too big for LHW

sharkmandude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
But DC is the one always struggling with a weight cut and Jones makes it with ease LMAOOOOOO

cry more

DC doesn't have chicken legs.

He eats chicken legs.
<18>

Last edited:
Jones too big for 205? Since when? Did he miss weight and nobody told me?

If you can make the weight, you aren't too big.

I think a big problem for these guys, is there should be a 195lb class. For example, someone like Shogun Rua is clearly too small for Jones, but he's alot bigger than Anderson too.

there's alot of guys that fit that description.

I agree. He isn't too big for LHW. He has never missed weight and has many advantages. If anything he is perfect for LHW. I would love him to test himself at HW though.

Same way Conor isn't too big for FW or LW. He has never missed weight and has many advantages there.

Also Fedor isn't too small for HW. He again was perfect and had many advantages.

If a guy doesn't miss weight and looks good at a weight class I struggle to say they are too big for a weight class

except DC isn't too big for LHW, he's just got a lot of extra fat, he's old, and all those years of weightcutting for wrestling take a toll.

also wheres my fookin silver belt at, it says silver but it's still showing red. WHERES DAT SILVER BELT AT?

Stop with this weight nonsense..
It' not the only thing, frame, height, muscle mass are important too and he is bigger to any these aspects...

Only on Sherdog you would find people telling you that Butterbean is bigger/the bigger man than Shaq just because he is 20 or 30 lbs heavier...

But DC is the one always struggling with a weight cut and Jones makes it with ease LMAOOOOOO

cry more
Cormier is older his organs has more wear and tear since he has gone through more weight losses than Jones. Comrier has competed in wrestling in several weight classes since he was a child.

I wouldn't say that Jones today is really THAT big a LHW, the issue is more that when he turned up on the scene the division was a bit of a holdout from weight cutting.

The fact MW only really got "rich" when Anderson fought Chael and Vitor ment you had guys like SHogun, Machida and Rashad who were more natural 185ers at the top of the division and he benefited as being the first really big LHW to take them on who didn't have obvious flaws(like Forrest, Overeem, etc).

That's why LHW is a tough division to do all time rankinsg in IMHO, when I think of guys like the above or Wanderlei its more in respect to todays MW's.

Cormier is older his organs has more wear and tear since he has gone through more weight losses than Jones. Comrier has competed in wrestling in several weight classes since he was a child.

Boosting your test levels with PEDs also naturally reduces the fat you carry.

He isn't too big for LHW. He's big enough for HW, though!

Cry more?

Just insecure fedor fans cry about GOAT Jones weight class is all.

Everyone? Always? I don't think you can back up those absolutes. Only the most devoted Jones haters claim that's his advantage over competition.

Back