Conor" "The Secret" changed my life

heel_lift_insoles_.jpg

Think the general concept is that you manifest everything in your life with the energy you put out to the universe. So children born with cancer brought it upon themselves basically.

His years of daily grinding in the gym, and natural fighting ability, and also charisma is what got him where he is.

Stepping on manlets, unsavoury tattoos and shocking wardrobe - the unbeatable ingredients.

I watched the Secret DVD two weeks ago and it has changed my life - my posting is now on another level. So much that I got a yellow card for it.

His years of daily grinding in the gym, and natural fighting ability, and also charisma is what got him where he is.
and yet he claims that the law of attraction plays a major part. Guess I'll take his word here

Think the general concept is that you manifest everything in your life with the energy you put out to the universe. So children born with cancer brought it upon themselves basically.

That's what I got out of it. I haven't read or watched but from what I've heard it's just more of that "power of positive thinking" shit.

"The Secret" is nothing more than doing what you say you're going to do.

Just saying you're going to do something, thinking about it, talking about it, writing about it, isn't going to manifest that thing into your life.

What a load of crap...

Having the UFC babysit your career since 2013 is what has changed your life.

1st rule of the secret is to never tell anyone about the secret ......

I never actually heard him saying the name of the book
' McGregor has said his first reaction on watching the DVD version was: “This is bulls–t — but then something clicked for me.” '
He hasn't said the name but the reference to the dvd is clear and we all know how many assholes will buy that shit because Conor said it changed his life

Exactly. Kavanah said that Conor is not some super talent. What we see is the result of hard work. For the past 10 years Conor was first to arrive in the gym in the morning and the last to leave in the evening.

Exactly. Kavanah said that Conor is not some super talent. What we see is the result of hard work. For the past 10 years Conor was first to arrive in the gym in the morning and the last to leave in the evening.
If that is true, then why is his cardio so shit? Floyd never gasses, NEVER. One of the most hardworking fighters ever.

The secret is that it instills self confidence in young impressionable people

Conor truly believed he could manifest things and the universe was giving him things

When you actually believe that you will have supreme confidence, pair that up with serious hard work and dedication and you have a winning formula

He doesnt have charisma, he has a repugnant ability to appeal to very stupid people. Lucky for him thats a large audience

Plus the public welfare that financed his bum existence

The secret is that it instills self confidence in young impressionable people

Conor truly believed he could manifest things and the universe was giving him things

When you actually believe that you will have supreme confidence, pair that up with serious hard work and dedication and you have a winning formula

It really delights me that nate was somehow able to fuck over the whole universe just to leave a shit stain on conors career

Back