Anyone pumped for Barao vs. Aljo?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I gotta admit: Im pumped for this fight... Huge Barao fan here, i like Aljo too.

Hope sterling improved his striking.

Not really. This fight is made for Barao to win. He has goid TDD and should have better striking. If he loses its time to hang em up imo.

You need to get ur head checked if you're stoked to see Sterling fight lmao

Yes provided Barao is over his weight cutting issues

If he loses to a bath tub by tko again or looks like death it won't be good

Basically we'll know at weigh ins if this is going to be a potential show stealer or Sterling just running over a dude who can't do this anymore

Sterling is one of the most boring guys in the UFC... he is also a crybaby. I hope Barao puts him out.

Huge Barao fan here and I'm always pumped to see him. But I'm worried for his health....he went up cause he had troubles making 135, and I don't think they're gone. Stylistically Sterling seems like a relatively easy matchup anyway.

I understand why the bookmakers favor Sterling - he's young, brash, improving - but I cannot see what he would actually do in a fight with Barao. Unless Barao is completely done his striking should be on a whole other level and he should be able to stop the takedowns. :confused:

I'm actually quite excited for this fight. Should be a good test to see where they both are in their respective careers.

No one cares about Barao anymore, even Mayweather's weasel is more popular than him.

Barao as an underdog has great value. He got whooped by TJ, but barely lost to Stevens @ FW. I think people wrote him off too easily.

Hopefully Barao will trash Aljo. He is still a really bad striker who has decent takedowns.

Would like to see Barao return to his old self. He was such a beast when he was champion.

Back