My heart is telling me DC

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Idk why because I remember the first fight and honestly felt it was pretty boring. That being said I feel Cormier takes this. I wagered 250.00 on it and although that's not thousands it's a decent amount for a bet in my life. Something just tells me Jones is going to have several disadvantages compared to the first match. Anyone else feel DC may dominate? I also can't shake seeing Jones last performance against OSP it just wasn't the same.

Your heart is dishonest. Y'all need to just accept the fact the DC is gonna get destroyed in the same fashion he destroys Popeyes.

Your heart wants you to lose money because he hates your brain

Looking at your username, you should stop listening to your heart

Don't bet with your heart, unless you are trying to make a small fortune....... out of a big one

Jones vs DC 1 was boring?

Are you blind?

My heart tells me DC is not gonna make weight

I'm actually going to laugh my ass off if DC wins, because of the endless posts and threads here by Bones fanboys saying he's got no chance.

They keep repeating the revisionist meme that first fight was a one-sided a blow-out, and that this one will be too. Anyone thinking DC might win is usually argued right down as being silly and not having a clue.

Will be SO freakin hilarious if DC beats that ass.

Last edited:
theres too many questions regarding Jones- its been too long since he's fought. I think DC has the edge now bc he's been fighting more recently and has looked better in his recent fights than Jones has with his, but again, theres too many questionable variables. That being said, Im pulling for DC

I think DC does more damage in the clinch and actually gets takedowns, 48-47 #ANDSTILL

I hope Cormier wins too, he has a good chance but when the third fight happens Jones won't be rusty and will destroy Cormier.

I think this fight is a 50/50 coin flip. I'll just be a fan for this fight. Good luck TS. ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

Last edited:
theres too many questions regarding Jones- its been too long since he's fought. I think DC has the edge now bc he's been fighting more recently and has looked better in his recent fights than Jones has with his, but again, theres too many questionable variables. That being said, Im pulling for DC

These sentiments are exactly how I feel

I agree. I would not say that he is going to dominate but he will be effective enough to win. If I had to map it out I would say that DC has been more active and he is a pressure fighter on the feet. He has been training with a lenky world champ xboxer and has improved his striking against long fighters. In their first match, the wrestling dick out was happening and DC realized Jones legs were too far out to grab and Jones had great take down defense. DC did well in the zone 2 (close range fighting) and lost in every other one. It is hard to deal with pressure fighters especially after a layoff. I give the stand up to DC for this.

DC learned more about Jones BC jones is more unusual that people DC can deal with . DC feels like everyone else to Jones. So, DC learned more in their fight. Wrestling was in Jones favor last time but DC as well has been working on this against a longer opponent. I think DC just thought he would own Jones on wrestling. Advantage DC.

Jones has been scrutanized for PEDs, masking agents, drugs, dick pills...... so he is going to have to be clean. IN the USADA era, Jones fought once and was popped for masking agents. Not a statement on Jones so relax. It is just a statement of how we have not seen him in the USADA world much.

Jones did not destroy DC last time, he just pulled away in the 4th and 5th. Not sure what will happen here. Jones fought better because DC slowed. Jones at altitude has cardio and being bigger and leaning over DC inside, it is exhausting. So, I am relying on the pressure of DC, the improvements in fighting longer guys, ring rust and winning the mental battle against Jones to give DC the win.

I would say that Jones will have frustrations leading to a combination in the 3rd allowing for DC to take his back and land punches to a finish. Just an opinion to make this thing more fun so just relax. It is not an insult to Jones.

Bet with your brain not your heart.

I'd like to see D.C. win. Especially because it would set up an almost mandatory rematch.

I just think JJ is too good. The last fight really wasn't very close. D.C. hasn't gotten any better. If JJ is close to what he was before I think he takes it rather convincingly

Back