Chris Weidman: I’m going to slap Bisping in the mouth for bringing up my family.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“He definitely embarrasses me, but you can’t change your family,” Weidman said. “My dad is over 60 now, you’ve got to love people for who they are. He’s my dad and obviously he loves me and is supporting me, he’s happy for me, so it’s hard to control his emotions while I’m in the middle of a lot stuff going on, so it is what it is. At the end of the day, it doesn’t give Michael Bisping the right to open up his mouth.”

“I might go to Anaheim just to find Mr. Bisping, who wants to bring up my family,” Weidman said. “I’m going to slap him in his mouth.”

As for his next fight, Weidman said that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if he ends up competing Nov. 4 at New York’s Madison Square Garden as part of UFC 217. And Weidman doubled down on the idea that Bisping is who he wants to fight most.

“I think the best guys in the world should fight,” Weidman said. “He hasn’t fought a No. 1 contender guy since he’s been the champion. Every single time I defended the belt, it was against the best guy in the world. Somehow he got away from doing that. It’s kind of messed up the division. Right now, the guy Robert Whittaker, he won the interim title but I think he’s going to be out for awhile. That being said, I’m the only guy coming off a ‘W,’ so I think it would make sense.

“If it makes sense, if Bisping isn’t too scared to actually fight a guy like me and give up his belt, then it’ll happen. But if not, we’ll fight other guys. We’ll see.”

“I haven’t really put too much thought into [my next opponent],” Weidman said. “Man, I was thinking of Kelvin Gastelum forever, and then obviously you always want to fight for the belt. That’s what I want. I want to fight for the belt, I want to make that money, and the belt is where you get the money. I learned that, so I want to get back to the belt.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...-bisping-in-his-mouth-after-father-trash-talk

What's crossing the line? Bring up a permanent injury a fighter got during the fight or bringing up someone's family?

What's he gonna do to Rockhold for becoming Mr Weidman's new boy.

1432696783_screen-shot-2015-05-27-at-10-38-39.png

LOL Weidman trying to jump the line using the excuse that Bisping dishonored his dad

“He definitely embarrasses me, but you can’t change your family,” - Chris Weidman about his Dad.

That is the kind of shit you say about your brother who is in and out of jail, not your father who raised you so you could reach your fullest potential and is beaming with pride for you.

Rockhold wouldn't betray his dad like that.

“He definitely embarrasses me, but you can’t change your family,” - Chris Weidman about his Dad.

That is the kind of shit you say about your brother who is in and out of jail, not your father who raised you so you could reach your fullest potential and is beaming with pride for you.

True, but I kinda understand what Weidman is saying That "he's still my boy" shit was cringe inducing and will be stuck with Weidman for the rest of his career

You can't bring your family into the cage , in front of cameras, after every fight, point to them, and then get mad when people talk about that!

True, but I kinda understand what Weidman is saying That "he's still my boy" shit was cringe inducing and will be stuck with Weidman for the rest of his career
So what, its adorable if its your dad. Its only cringey because we love to poke at shit.
Its also ironic that Chris thinks his dad embarrasses him, when this guy picks his nose with the American Flag he wraps himself in and says he puts an asterisk next to his 3 consecutive TKO loses.

Wiedman admit his dad embarrasses him but bisping got triggered by the injury comment, also bisping is the ultimate villian, the man is a hypocrite, if you look at some of those videos of bisping and his family he embarrasses his kids as well, praising the hell out of his kids in public making them turn red, yet he said weidmans dad is an embarrassment, bisping is the same type of guy who if his son won a spelling bee would yell thats my boy, i think bisping just did an emotional reaction to hurt wiedman because the injury comment hurt bispings feelings.

I wouldn't mind if Weidman made it so Bisping couldn't talk for a few weeks.

So what, its adorable if its your dad. Its only cringey because we love to poke at shit.
Its also ironic that Chris thinks his dad embarrasses him, when this guy picks his nose with the American Flag he wraps himself in and says he puts an asterisk next to his 3 consecutive TKO loses.

Not everything dads do is adorable, and maybe he couldn't breathe

at the end of the day, when Weidman retires, and people forget about him, hell be happy his dad did things like this, as cringe-worthy as they may be

Back