Bones versus Vanilla Gorilla: Who would you root for?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If the two most beloved fighters of our era fought, the two people who are known for following the rules and setting a good example and most importantly being nice to the fans, who would you root for?

lesnar-gorilla-375x413-1368013487.jpg

Brock spits in JOBO's face and then kills him, literally kills him by anything he wants. JOBO's family sues whatever commission sanctions this fight.

The Clomid Wars

"im a jacked white boy"

"i have a huge cock joe"

I can see the promos in my head already

Bork Laser, baby. A real, TRUE, red blooded American! That thinks he's Canadian.

It depends on how cocky Jones looked against DC

SoMuchCockGuy.gif

Lesnar because win or lose the guy is fun to watch. It was awesome watching him murk Mir and was fun to watch Cain make him dance.

Vanilla Gorilla is Chase Sherman, and Sherman is Jones's main training partner. Sherman said the other day that Jones used to maul him in sparring, but now he's closing the gap. But, being that they're training partners, they'd never fight.

Jones and Vanilla Gorilla are friends and primary sparring partners. They are in 2 different weight classes. Why would they fight each other? Thread title makes no sense and everyone is talking about Brock. Do people think Brock is the Vanilla Gorilla? Lmao!

Brock all the way.

The guy is an antisocial freak and somehow has some mystique.

Jones cant even get a boner at 20 something. Dude already lost, at life.

Bones. Better fighter, smaller guy, much history.

Back