SHERDOG’S TOP 10: MMA DREAM MATCHES is hilarious

There's a few fights in that list I would love to see happen tbh....

Yeah the writing staff on Sherdog has been shit for years. In the early to mid and kinda late 2000s u had writers who followed every facet of the sport from weight to orgs with gureat articles and insight but its fallen off a cliff

I like how Conor defending against the number 1 contender is a dream match lol.

<{MingNope}>

Is really hilarious. Its called MMA , and it includes only UFC.

The link: http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/11/Sherdogs-Top-10-MMA-Dream-Matches-125381

Second, looks like a brainwash. People to believe only UFC champs from different divisions are "dream" matches. And guess what, midget fight is #1 :))))))

Its so funny, thank you sherdog for the comedy article

There's maybe 2 dream matches, 4 matches that should just be made or should have been made already, and 4 UFC on Fox headliners.

Not a terrible list, nunes vs cyborg might be an intriguing women's fight.

Gaethje vs Cerrone would be awesome but I think Cerrone would rek him.

I like how Conor defending against the number 1 contender is a dream match lol.

<{MingNope}>
Considering it's a fight that will only happen in people's dreams I'd say that's pretty accurate. Between Khabib always being injured, not able to make weight, not fighting during ramadan and Conor only wanting to take fights where he has something to gain and not much to lose... yeah that fight is never going to happen.

Not a terrible list, nunes vs cyborg might be an intriguing women's fight.

Gaethje vs Cerrone would be awesome but I think Cerrone would rek him.
Sometimes Cerrone just quit...
Gaethje don't.

But yeah, I think Donald is the better fighter.

I haven't read it and tought this was a bashing thread but in fact the article is really bad
Conor vs the LW contenders a dream matchup? sad
Holloway vs Garbrandt makes zero sense
Gaethje vs Cerrone is not better than Gaethje vs Cucuy or Barboza
Anderson vs GSP is not that interesting in 2017

Co-sign ts. The brain wash attempt was just sad and in fucking called for. Mm vs anyone as no.1? Wtf? Leaving out every standout fighter in any organization was retarded, and yet STILL the writer couldn't even come up w marquee matchups w/ in the ufc any better than the average hardcore fan could

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back