Has anyone in here ever been to a live "Big Brown Breakdown"?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who is brave enough to admit?

If anyone has actually been to one, hows it like? Give us a quick review/rating :D

My favorite time to be on Sherdog is during a big brown breakdown.

I have a live big brown breakdown every morning

I got one going on right now

If anyone has actually been to one, hows it like? Give us a quick review/rating :D
I went to a TFATK Live show years ago (like the 2nd or 3rd one they did) before the show went downhill and it was funny. I have seen callen alone and he kills but the thought of a BBB live makes me cringe.

I had one earlier this morning

F59c0dWi.jpg

I went to a TFATK Live show years ago (like the 2nd or 3rd one they did) before the show went downhill and it was funny. I have seen callen alone and he kills but the thought of a BBB live makes me cringe.
yup

im asking this because i just heard him complimenting the questions he got in a couple states and asked people to not be afraid to come to the mic in the next show if they had a question about some upcoming ufc card. And that got me thinking if that is whats the shows is like...

i mean who the fuck would pay to ask MMA questions to shaub?! do people really need big fuckign brown to break shit down for them??
<36>

Its like... dude, you are more likely to get better advice or breakdown posting a poll or a thread on sherdog for fucks sake
lel

yup

im asking this because i just heard him complimenting the questions he got in a couple states and asked people to not be afraid to come to the mic in the next show if they had a question about some upcoming ufc card. And that got me thinking if that is whats the shows is like...

i mean who the fuck would pay to ask MMA questions to shaub?! do people really need big fuckign brown to break shit down for them??
<36>

Its like... dude, you are more likely to get better advice or breakdown posting a poll or a thread on sherdog for fucks sake
lel
This is the same guy who said that gathje did nothing for him because he wins to many decisions........

I'd rather have broken glass in my pee hole than listen moron Schaub ramble on about stupid shit.

I honestly didn't think anyone still cared about him and have never heard of "BBB".

A buddy of mine is going to live taping of The Fighter And The Kid.

I was like

fn0lkpJ.jpg

Back