Buy or Sell: DC retires after losing to JBJ

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's face it, like it or not, JBJ is the heavy favorite coming into this fight. DC's best chance is Jones coming in with a shit ton of ring rust. The most likely outcome sees JBJ winning once again. So, if the most likely scenario comes to pass, does DC then retire? He'll have nothing left to fight for, especially considering he won't get another title shot as long as Jones is champion. And it's unlikely he moves back to HW.

Buy or Sell?

hqdefault.jpg

I think if he it's a one sided fight, or if he gets finished - he's probably done. If its a real close fight and he barely comes up short, he has 1 or 2 more in him. If he wins, he fights Jones 1 more time to break the tie and calls it a day.

Probably, he's set himself up for after fighting with all his pundit work

I think he probably retires either way. Jones is the only man to beat him and the greatest fighter in the divisions history. If DC loses I think he will accept Jones is his superior and leave the sport. If DC wins I reckon he will have climbed his Everest and walk away having achieved everything he wanted to.

Depends how old he is when they have the rubber match

he retires on the spot , eats a few buckets of Popeye`s

comes back at HW for a few more fights

Buying. DC is done on a loss. If he loses it could only really get worse for him. No point in trying to work his way back up the ladder at that age

Retiring on a loss is embarrassing and to Jones too

No coming back
Jones will always own him

I think he will move to HW and face Miocic, if he losses then I think he may retire

Lmao its so easy to hear why so many sherdoggers doesn´t succeed at anything in life lol. "just quit" is their mentality basiclally lol.

Yeah he probably will retire, but if he wins he's gonna have two big money rematches, Gus and Jones. He's under a lot of pressure which is a strange position to be in for a UFC champ.

I think he retires even if he wins or loses.

It is a pretty safe bet on Jones, And it is difficult to see how DC can win this. Jones is superior in most areas, And in a five round fight, he just has too many ways of winning. DC looked beat And depressed at the end of round 3 in their last fight... but you always have the possibility of Jones losing because of ring rust (even if I doubt it is enough to help DC).

Jones fans Are not concerned at all, because they know that Jones will win with 90% certainty, and if Jones is rusty And shitty, And somehow will be caught, it will not matter, because he will get the rematch, And not be rusty next time...

..that is where they Are mistaken. If DC wins, he will just retire, claiming to be the GOAT, And talking about how he finally humbled Jones. He will refuse to take the rubber match.

I don't see DC retiring.

I think he probably retires either way. Jones is the only man to beat him and the greatest fighter in the divisions history. If DC loses I think he will accept Jones is his superior and leave the sport. If DC wins I reckon he will have climbed his Everest and walk away having achieved everything he wanted to.
Yeah with a win this is a mic drop moment
with a loss there's really no reason to keep fighting at nearly 40

Well I think he's going to win so...

no but unfortunately I think Maia does if he loses to Woodley on the weekend .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back