Dana White: "I still haven't talked to Jon Jones since UFC 200"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Jones and i still haven't talked since he pulled out of UFC 200. That's because i wasn't happy with him. I feel like we've been there for the guy everytime he's had a problem, and for him to do that at 200... I just wasn't happy. But we don't have to talk for him to come back and do what he's gonna try to do saturday night.

"Jon Jones will NEVER headline another card."

VJnQGkF.png

Jones and i still haven't talked since he pulled out of UFC 200. That's because i wasn't happy with him. I feel like we've been there for the guy everytime he's had a problem, and for him to do that at 200... I just wasn't happy. But we don't have to talk for him to come back and do what he's gonna try to do saturday night.
Translation....Conor's my "Miss new Booty."

Good. I'm sure many fighters prefer dealing with someone other than Dana.

Good. I'm sure many fighters prefer dealing with someone other than Dana.

Jones definitely prefers "dealing" with someone else for sure.

Jone's buddies are ready to party!

h3Uz6hJ.jpg

I'm sure Jones gives two fucks about that

B B But, he's changed, bro. Growing, and shit.

If his latest incarnation says...

Yeah, I hiked to Tibet, and shit.

It wouldn't fuckin surprise me.

Or, wait. That's going to be after that fuckin bender, he's been boasting about, right ?

source.gif

B B But, he's changed, bro. Growing, and shit.

If his latest incarnation says...

Yeah, I hiked to Tibet, and shit.

It wouldn't fuckin surprise me.

Or, wait. That's going to be after that fuckin bender, he's been boasting about, right ?

source.gif
{<doc} wat?

LOL...

I had many thoughts rolling around. And, I accidentally lost the post, I intended to make.

And, just as I saw your post. I was already going to say that I fucked up. And that no offence was intended.

tenor.gif

And, did I mention I'm half cut ?

I seriously doubt it.

LOL @Clippy

Catch up, already.

So him and Jon have hung out and talked every night since UFC 200.

"Jon Jones will NEVER headline another card."

VJnQGkF.png
Dana gets emotional, but in the end it really isn't his call who gets to headline a card. I'm sure he's rather business-oriented after he comes to his sense after a rant.

Hasnt talked to the main event of the years biggest card. "President" Dana White

What was his threat towards Jones when he refused to fight Sonnen short notice?

italics is cool but you should post a source

Dana gets emotional, but in the end it really isn't his call who gets to headline a card. I'm sure he's rather business-oriented after he comes to his sense after a rant.

That's true. Plus, he's a promoter so he's supposed to lie and embellish things. I laughed when he used to go on his rants, look into the camera, and call other promoters 'nasty, slimy, shady, dirty goofbags' Talk about the pot calling the kettle White.

Why do you think it isn't his call who gets to headline a card? He and Lorenzo used to make the main events for the PPV's and let Silva and Shelby make up the rest of the cards. I doubt it's the new owners who are putting the cards together. I'd have thought that would've being one reason when they bought the company they'd want Dana to stick around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back