Cyborg is 10:1 favorite @ UFC 214

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Crazy odds.

Any active female fighter who's a little more likely to beat Cyborg?

Going to bet 40$ just cause

Not active, but Rousey coming out of retirement is probably closer to 8.5/1, so there's that, whatever it means

I might place a bet on Evinger just for the off chance

In WMMA you don't really have a "puncher's chance" since pretty much no one has KO power. Cyborg is one of the very few who does have KO power... odds seem about right.

Sounds about right. Cyborg not having a VERY hard cut (140) = uh oh

In WMMA you don't really have a "puncher's chance" since pretty much no one has KO power. Cyborg is one of the very few who does have KO power... odds seem about right.
That's why I love Nunes as champ. Breath of fucking fresh air

As mentioned, the huge underdog in WMMA doesn't have the same puncher's chance as a male fighter. One shot isn't putting Cyborg out. I don't think there's a fighter currently that could even give Cyborg the slightest run for her money. I'd take Cyborg at these odds all day long. Only concern would be a Jones/Hamill type DQ.

Schevchenko and Holm
definitely have a shot!

I think Evinger may tire her out, and get the late TKO to shot everyone-
mma-fighter-tonya-evinger-plants-kiss-on-announcer-after-puking_1.jpg

What is point of this fight, division, belt? Tonya is sacrafice for Cyborg, then she will enjoy few fights as BW, she isn't even FW.

I wouldn't even mind if Evinger got the upset. I don't know why, and maybe it's been an accumulation of stuff, but lately I've been really souring on Cyborg fro some reason. I think it's now that I see how she always tries to play up the victim role, every single time, and always attention whores about anyone that says something about her, instead of just letting it roll off her shoulders.

Also, the Brian Stann story about how she completely blew him off turned me off to her. I get that she's under stress, and about to fight, but c'mon, every other fighter can give a brief 5-10 minute interview. I think she tries to play this victim, and "everyone's ganging up on me" BS role, but behind closed doors, she seems like a complete diva, and a bitch to deal with sometimes.

Also she just doesn't come off genuine to me. And the whole, I almost died a bunch of times while trying to make 145 is such BS, and how she refused to fight for the belt a few months back, because she almost died, because of her weight cut? Are you shitting me? I don't know, just something not truly authentic about her.

And yeah, I defended her with all the PED stuff, because she is always getting tested, and probably one of the most tested, but let's be real, she used before, and who knows if she uses now, then has the nerve to cry, and play the victim when people call her out on it, and make the man jokes, and tries to get sympathy from her fans, and panders to her die hard fan base, and makes a Twitter post about it, like it's so unjust, but in reality, you're beating up chicks, and literally rearranging their faces in a cage, while juicing, and possibly still juicing, or juiced for her recent fights.

That physique ain't freaking normal. And her face damn sure ain't normal. That's years and years of PED use, and her freaking traps and shoulders are literally built like really jacked and sculpted dudes. There's one thing to be big, and athletic looking, since you are training to beat other chicks up, and you need those muscles, but she literally has the body of a really athletic MAN. Not a really athletic female. She really does have a borderline female bodybuilding physique.

Wow, finally got that off my chest. She's been irking the living hell out of me lately, and just something about her isn't authentic, besides the past PED usage, or possibly present PED usage, and something about her just irks the hell out of me.

Damn, /rant.

Basically, I'm tired of the, but why me, I don't do anything negative towards anyone, and just mind my own business. I'm just an innocent little wallflower. Woah is me. i'm trying not to go too hard on her, but fuck off with that BS!

It would be a good idea to bet $100 on Evinger for the fuck of it.

If anyone actually thinks Evinger has a puncher's chance of KOing cyborg then they need to sit down and watch one of her fights. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back