If you met Tim Sylvia... What would you ask him?

Phantomblooded

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've said that Fedor was the hardest puncher you've faced so I'm curious to know whom you consider the 2nd hardest puncher you encountered?

I would ask him if he ever heard of Goober Taylor.

I'd ask him what he thought about the airport we're currently at.

I would shake his hand and thank him for the good fights.

In before unfunny poo questions.

"On a scale from zero to zero, how many fucks do you give that idiots on the internet make fun of you, and on a scale from 10 - 50, how many Sherdoggers could you beat the shit out of at any one time? Oh, and how does it feel to be one of -- if not the most -- accomplished heavyweights in UFC history?"

"On a scale from zero to zero, how many fucks do you give that idiots on the internet make fun of you, and on a scale from 10 - 50, how many Sherdoggers could you beat the shit out of at any one time? Oh, and how does it feel to be one of -- if not the most -- accomplished heavyweights in UFC history?"
Historically Tim doesn't do well with scales .

How he at 400lbs+ is able to walk on dem roofs without falling through.

Matt Hughes ain't laughing at you now, is he?

' Why???! Oh... OK. '
- Tze

I'd ask him about his infamous wheelchair photo.

I'd ask him about how he feels about brain damage and if he thinks its affecting him, ask if he thinks it could be part of the reason he's gained so much weight and try to offer him some help losing it. Then I'd probably ask what training was like, Would be fun to pick any fighter's brain about all the stuff they've been through with the sport.

Back