Why are Conor's shoulders so rounded?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
7fd34722214288f5b82a17012d6eec30_crop_north.jpg

You would think maybe someone who is fighter who be more aware of it, but maybe its partially genetic? Idk

what-causes-rounded-shoulders.jpg

It can also be caused by doing too much chest work and not enough upper back work to keep it aligned. Rounded shoulders also increase the chances of rotor cuff injuries, especially in physical activity.

I seem to have this issue slightly, but nothing like Conors.
ztxegk.jpg

My theory is that in his early days when he was developing his power and routine, he started doing a lot of chest work and it increased his punching power, he developed fantastic "pushing power" but he neglected his "pulling power" the kind of strength you develop from being on your back in grappling, breaking down your opponents posture etc.

It is similar to Cain and his leg extensions, hard to argue with success, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to point of the imbalance.

UmfMEd.gif

Someone tell Conor to do some pull ups or something before he gets a shoulder tear and is out for 9 months.

manlets feel the need to posture as much as possible to make it seem like they aren't children

He likely overcompensates with his front delts during the majority of his chest/shoulder exercises, I think maybe you read a bit too much into this .

I think rounded shoulders are directly related to subconsciously feel sad about never defending one's titles.

It's a common side effect of being a manlet who suffers from Imaginary Lat Syndrome.

i didn't quite follow your Cain point. what did u mean about him and leg extensions please?

' He flexin' all the time. Also trains a lot. Meh. '
- Tze

i didn't quite follow your Cain point. what did u mean about him and leg extensions please?

I don't know what Conor does that made his shoulders that rounded but it because he is probably doing an exercise incorrectly or by lack of advisement from coaches. The only difference is that we know what Cain does to cause his knee problems, or something that contributes to.

Because of his hunched posture he has lost three inches in height. If he straightens his back again he will be 6ft - well above the manlet cut-off.

More than likely, he has hypermobile shoulders. Basically meaning he's double-jointed.

This guy has the same condition
HjFFdSCv5GOP5lO.jpg

What back excersises does Conor need to do to balance it out?

Back