The key to TONYA's VICTORY will be her constant takedowns like a G...SP.

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cyborg will gas out from being on the bottom and wrestling...avoiding submissions. If Tonya takes it into the 5th rd, then she wins.

If she decides to trade on her feet for some delusional reason, than she'll end up like Leslie Smith or Gina cutiepie.

Tonya, go find a 160lb male fighter to take down 50X a day until the fight. Use GSP's method. Hire zahabi for just one afternoon.

Good luck.

Who's she fighting again? Can't wait to tune in for the bloodbath!

Stop comparing bums to GSP Sherdog.

Im sure she will panic wrestle and its going to get real ugly ...

"for just one afternoon"

people really out here thinking MMA is like a video game, hire a teacher, learn the secret technique

' Maybe? You agree TS? OK! I think so though. Might be the not of the yes. '
- Tze

What's it matter? Evinger is going to get a man sized beat down from Cydude.

People always assume Cyborg's got a bad gas tank because of her size and strength but she whooped Coenen for 19 minutes straight, she's more conditioned than anyone in the weight class.

Evinger needs a hail mary sub; if the fight isn't stopped by the 5th, the ref has decided to let Tonya die.

Cyborg will gas out from being on the bottom and wrestling...avoiding submissions. If Tonya takes it into the 5th rd, then she wins.

If she decides to trade on her feet for some delusional reason, than she'll end up like Leslie Smith or Gina cutiepie.

Tonya, go find a 160lb male fighter to take down 50X a day until the fight. Use GSP's method. Hire zahabi for just one afternoon.

Good luck.

Bet your house you cuck

Good luck.

Tonya is tough as shit too. 5 round fights Cyborg can gas and it is possible.

Not likely though.

Lol could you imagine

This ones gunna be ugly guys

Lol, nope. Cyborg actually came into my BJJ school in southern Cali one time. I had the pleasure to roll with her and get a feel for her grappling.

Whenever I roll with women, their bodies are soft and not very rigid. Rolling against her, you can literally feel the tightness and rigidness of her muscles. She feels like a powerful dude and her grip is surprisingly strong. I've wrestled my whole life and have worked with future NCAA champs, world team members, etc. Cyborg def isn't anywhere near the level of those guys, but she's not a push over. She has crazy explosiveness and athletic ability for a female.

In that short 5 minute roll, I actually had to put a solid amount of effort to try and level up with her. I have no doubt in my mind that she would slaughter any female retarded enough to step into the cage with her.

Tonya is going to get murked badly. These WMMA fighters don't have the power to hurt her or any other attribute to give her trouble.

Back