Do want to know why DC will win Saturday...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
CV, period! Remember what CAin did to Rousey's boyfriend?Remember what he did to ugly face? Remember what he did to huge head? If they trained the way they always do, it's bye bye Jones. Just take that into consideration ladies and gents, plus the obvious new testing. Do you agree?

Right-Cane-.jpg

Velasquez ftw

He won't and I Hate Jones more.

haha

It is interesting that everybody who believes that DC will win is unable to explain his path to victory.

He is not winning by points. He doesn't have the conditioning to convincingly beat Jon Jones for 3 rounds

A knockout is unlikely. He hasn't KO'd any Top LHW, and he didn't come close to a KO in the first fight.

DC has a better chance of winning by some freak injury or controversial referee blunder than by beating Jon Jones with his own mind and body.

' JBJ submits to punches round 3. TKO. '
- Tze

haha

It is interesting that everybody who believes that DC will win is unable to explain his path to victory.

He is not winning by points. He doesn't have the conditioning to convincingly beat Jon Jones for 3 rounds

A knockout is unlikely. He hasn't KO'd any Top LHW, and he didn't come close to a KO in the first fight.

DC has a better chance of winning by some freak injury or controversial referee blunder than by beating Jon Jones with his own mind and body.
If you watch the first fight, you will realize that he was slowly getting the best of Jones until that poke, but he also slammed jones by force in the fifth. I think now, he knows what not to do, give Bones any breathing space and then take him down and TKO him there! New testing will help him tremendously.

' As I said! Wrrooooom! '
- Tze

haha

God, I'm a DC fan too... and this nails it.

If you watch the first fight, you will realize that he was slowly getting the best of Jones until that poke, but he also slammed jones by force in the fifth. I think now, he knows what not to do, give Bones any breathing space and then take him down and TKO him there! New testing will help him tremendously.
Slammed him by force? He literally held on to his leg for dear life and used every bit of his energy to land that take down, it wasn't even a take down it was a slam but one that wasn't swift he picked him up and walked him to the center of the octagon and once Jones hit the mat he got right back up unscaved and D.C. couldn't even follow up. He knew a take down wouldn't get him the win he only did it because he failed to take Jones down throughout the fight and made such bold claims prior. If it weren't for that take down at the end of the fight D.C. would have felt even badder about how he lost the fight.

' His dick has a 6 pack! Thats about it. Still no works. Yes, I expect 67 likes. Thank you the nation of Sh**dog! '
- Tze

Last edited:
Slammed him by force? He literally held on to his leg for dear life and used every bit of his energy to land that take down, it wasn't even a take down it was a slam but one that wasn't swift he picked him up and walked him to the center of the octagon and once Jones hit the mat he got right back up unscaved and D.C. couldn't even follow up. He knew a take down wouldn't get him the win he only did it because he failed to take Jones down throughout the fight and made such bold claims prior.
i know, but he proved a point and Jones couldn't stop him although DC was spent!

Back