DC looking IN SHAPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Not really

But hey!
Maybe no towell trick this Time !

CSAC requirements

Weigh-ins a month before the fight help keep fighters honest, should provide for better performances as well

Hard to tell anything from those pics, but at least he doesn't look like the Stay-Puft Marshmellow man.

DC amazes me.
5'9...5'10?
Possesses the strength of a heavyweight after cutting to 205.

He's wearing a black shirt, all fat chicks know that trick

From the embeddeds I think Cormier is going to be well prepared come fight night. I hope its the best version we see of him in MMA.

Just imagine picking a fight with him not knowing who he was

Its amazing seeing an athlete with excess fat. In fact, its super impressive. I find that I am super uncomfortable wearing a proper clothing if I have excess fat and when I lose excess fat, I feel I can breath better.

From the embeddeds I think Cormier is going to be well prepared come fight night. I hope its the best version we see of him in MMA.

Really hoping DC wins this.

Also, disgustingly torn between the Woodley/Maia fight. Maia is pretty much the best example of a pure martial artist. A real humble guy who is really easy to root for once you hear him talk. And as much nonsense as Woodley has spewed, if you watch all the embedded's and stuff, he actually seems like a pretty cool guy. Stylistically think he's a nightmare for Maia, but, hard to root against Damien. Just hope its a good fight and not Anderson vs Maia type fight.

This rematch has been the only thing on his mind for 2 years.

You best believe he's not fucking around this time, and I hope he pulls it off.

Looking lean. No weigh in problems this time. Meanwhile USADA Jones is looking like skeletor headed to bellator.

he's got his shirt on in both photos... am i missing someting

WTF? I thought you were gonna hit me with some @The gym shotz, he may as well been wearing a hat & coat, I can't tell shit from them, does he have abs man...?

Back