T-Wood revisits his childhood home in the projects with Anik video

' Gives you a different perspective to a fighter. Still not the biggest fan, but emotional to say the least... '
- Tze

Hespect for Woodley.

This is kinda the generic storyline for almost every UFC fighter.
"I was very poor. I was on the streets. Only options were drugs, gangs, etc. I chose MMA and rose myself up and my family. I'm super amazing. I'm a hero!" - The End.

I would be more impressed if he left Anik there by himself

Thats the hard life. Glad he raised himself above it.

Last edited:
I respect him for making it out. It's not easy.

This is kinda the generic storyline for almost every UFC fighter.
"I was very poor. I was on the streets. Only options were drugs, gangs, etc. I chose MMA and rose myself up and my family. I'm super amazing. I'm a hero!" - The End.
This why I believe we are not seeing the best humans possible in the sport.

We are still in the era of semi-talented people who were poor, delinquent and had nowhere to go, so they turned to mma in their early to late twenties.

We are still far from mma athletes competing. But it will come.

Sucks that his parents were irresponsible like that.

Mom had low self esteem and laid up with any man she could.

Realized that she could get even more free food, housing, medical etc and kept up the irresponsible behavior and make a living out out of it.

SSDD.

*Yawn

We are still in the era of semi-talented people who were poor, delinquent and had nowhere to go, so they turned to mma in their early to late twenties.

Your wrong for one reason. This hardship that all of them face is what made them "fighters". Rich kids that were spoon fed everything in there lives don't have the motivation, the hardships, or the drive to fight in a cage. Why would they? Struggle builds character.

Sometimes its the school of hard knocks that builds the mental fiber to make a champion. Take Sage Northcut for example, that is a priveleged athlete if there ever was one. This is not a dig at the kid, he's still got potential and is young.

Back