I just hope DC doesnt lose this fight, or performs badly, due to being too emotional involved...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C'mon DC, just dont be stupid. Dont put your emotions inside the cage.

Its time to be a cold killer, dont try to be a bully. Think and use your perception, dont just rush in trying to take Jones' head.

He's said a few times that this time he is a lot less focused on Jon as a person but more as a fighter. His head is in a better place according to him

Hate both, so doesn't have a horse on this one.

I just don't know how DC Win this...

How will you know if he loses due to emotion?

The thing about a fighter being overly "emotionally" involved is that they're unable to control it. It's like the old "don't think about white rabbits" exercise...the act of trying to not think about it becomes all consuming.

I don't know, if anything, Bones has appeared the more angry of the two in recent interviews.

I think Daniel has finally learned how to troll Jon back and be the heel.

I don't know, if anything, Bones has appeared the more angry of the two in recent interviews.

I think Daniel has finally learned how to troll Jon back and be the heel.

Your bias is showing.

Jones has always made DC look like an entitled child crybaby in every exchange.

I fully expect D.C. to fight emotionally and Jones to laugh at him for it

Also expect more attempted LnP from D.C.

Your bias is showing.

Jones has always made DC look like an entitled child crybaby in every exchange.

Nah, he just stormed out of that interview on FS1, and he also sounded triggered on the conference call.

Bias works both ways. ;)

Its time to be a cold killer, dont try to be a bully. Think and use your perception, dont just rush in trying to take Jones' head.

I'm thinking this won't be an issue this time around.

He's already emotionally invested with the prospect of being 0-2 vs Jones

DC is really doing a good job screwing with Jon with the steroids comment. When fighters lose the trash talk, crazy things happen (Rockhold, Aldo)

He's said a few times that this time he is a lot less focused on Jon as a person but more as a fighter. His head is in a better place according to him
From his quotes and trash-talking its not evident:D

DC is really doing a good job screwing with Jon with the steroids comment. When fighters lose the trash talk, crazy things happen (Rockhold, Aldo)
Cody says yes.

How will you know if he loses due to emotion?

Your avatar reminds me of how many people thought Cody would be too emotional/hot-headed yet he dominated Cruz. I know that doesn't answer your question but...... lol

Back