What will be a bigger upset: Conor beating Floyd or Evinger beating Cyborg?

Floyd v. Conor is probably the most lopsided fight in history. Cody McKenzie had a better shot against Mendes.

change "will" to "wood". I won't even bother speculating because Conor and Evinger will be getting murked.

Conor beating Floyd because he is going into a different combat sport and challenging one of the GOATs.

Atleast Evinger has pro MMA experience.

At least Conor is fighting someone his own species.

A MMA fighter boxing the best boxer will be a massacre
A WMMA fighter fighing a roided shedude whos way bigger will also be a massacre

Given the circumstances, my answer is Evinger

The obvious answer is Conor.

But despite Evinger fighting in her natural sport I think the fact that she is fighting a dude who is a weight class above her would make it one of the biggest upsets in MMA history.

Conor obviously, Cyborg is really little more than an unproven can crusher (granted Evinger is not an elite fighter either from what we know but Floyd is much more legit in his sport than Cyborg).

If I knew for sure that either Evinger or McGregor was going to pull the upset, I'd put everything I own and could borrow on Tonya.

i believe flukes are more likely in mma than boxing (more weapons)
so conor would be the big upset

Conor knocking out Floyd is gonna be a bigger upset than USA vs Vietnam.

' Conor beating Cy. '
- Tze

Conor has a much better chance of knocking out Floyd than Tonya does of making it out of the second round against Cyborg.

I'm going with Evinger, She's fighting a mutated laboratory experiment on par with Ivan Drago.
Her night will end short and violently.

Who do you give a better chance to pull of an upset?

Evinger beating Cyborg. I don't know who she is, but

I don't think Conor beats Floyd out of 1000 times, maybe once in 10000 times by a fluke miracles.

I guess in a hypothetical sense, Conor has a puncher's chance, I don't think it happens but

for Evinger, I don't think she has a puncher's chance. I think she gets run over

Back