Unforgivable fan-altering actions by fighters.

snotflakes

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What have some fighters done, as in one action or small series of actions, that completely turned you from a fan to a hater?

Nurmagomedov missing weight and then requiring 6 months to try again stands out for me. From that day forth I will tune in exclusively to see his downfall.

Any others?

Any Roid using fighter for me.
Who then lie about it and try amd deny it.

Bisping spitting at Rivera's team after fighting dirty.

I didn't like Bisping before that incident, but I hate him now.

Any Roid using fighter for me.
Who then lie about it and try amd deny it.

Get off your high horse.

Shit is chess not checkers.

I dont condone it but I understand these are professional athletes with their brains health and at times millions of dollars on the line. It's an unavoidable consequence of blood sports...sorry to be the one to break it to you.

Jon Jones trying to murder a pregnant woman

In b4 posters act they were War Machine fans.

Get off your high horse.

Shit is chess not checkers.

I dont condone it but I understand these are professional athletes with their brains health and at times millions of dollars on the line. It's an unavoidable consequence of blood sports...sorry to be the one to break it to you.
shhh, he thinks bisping is clean

Any fighter who rambles on about God after a win. Keep your political and religious beliefs to yourself.

Jon Jones accusing Rashad of ruining his special night twice.

Meisha Tate refusing to sign autographs for fans because she didn't want them to make money selling them.

Brock Lesnar for getting a penis with a handle tattooed on his chest.

Alistair Overeem for turning into an oblique kick spammer.

Holly Holm for the ridiculous noises she makes when she strikes.

Kendall Grove for using "Da Spyder" as a nickname.

Michael Bisping for ducking contenders.

Mighty Mouse for ducking TJ Dillashaw.

Germaine De Randamie for ducking Cyborg.

Matt Hammill for overusing the word "Wooooooo!!!" on TUF.

Conor McGregor for trying to pad a sham of a legacy by ducking two divisions worth of title contenders.

Sage Northcutt for smiling too much.

Ronda Rousey and Cain Velasquez for making a horrible MobilePCS commercial.

Joe Rogan for his incessant whining about UFC gloves.

EDIT: Forgot an important one. Paige Vanzant not shaving her head after making a promise to kids with cancer.

Last edited:
I was called a terrorist by Uriah Hall

First one that came to me too.

Rivera told some jokes about Australia and koalas and Bisping lost his shit about it, went crazy, threw illegal shit during the fight and then spit on Rivera's team after the fight.

Over some jokes. Like a douche. Just like his fight with Hamill where he squeaked a hometown decision and then acted like he just won the GOAT award.

Hendricks with his excuses after the GSP loss.

Weidman with his excuses and complaints since the Cuckhold beating.

Masvidal because he's ugly.

Erick Silva because he was a juice head before USADA (evident by his current physique).

Paul Harris and Hector Lombard because they're juicing and think they're tough guys, but crumble whenever they fight someone the same size as them.

(I'll forgive Lombard if he releases that Valarie sex tape though..)

That was a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. It showed Bisping's true colors.

Garbrandt's shitty attitude on TUF towards TJ.

Cat Zingano feeling entitled to rematches vs tate and nunes after they became champions despite doing nothing to warrant a title shot

Condit for running from Nick, ruining what should of been the best fight ever

MM ducking Dillashaw visibly hurt his fan numbers. His average twitch video views dropped from 80 to 55.

Any fighter who rambles on about God after a win. Keep your political and religious beliefs to yourself.

They seem to script it too and all say almost exactly the same thing which makes it even worse/less genuine.

Back