Anyone else so confident Woodley will win

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
That they're not really that excited for the fight?

Like 99% positive Woodley will stuff all TDs and KO Maia within 2 rounds, although I am an avid Woodley hater and want Maia to win desperately.

Also, if Woodley wins who is next to fight him?

I think Woodley knocks him out in the first 2 rounds. I really want Maia to win but it's a bad match-up for him.

I can't see how you can be 99% positive of that after Woodley''s last performance.. and all maia''s in this division.

Maia generally doesn't beat elite fighters. His big win is Condit, and its a great win, but Condit immediately retired citing brain trauma, saying he couldn't take a hit anymore.

Eeking past Masvidal with a split decision was impressive, but should paint a picture. There is a reason the two best guys he faced in Shields and MacDonald both beat him. Maia doesn't tap out elite opponents.

Woodley can get caught, because one mistake is enough to get you out of there when it comes to Maia's ground game, but he should be a substantial favorite.

I'll call it TKO round 3.

Yes

Rooting for Maia anyway.

Maia Vs Gsp next plz !

Woodleys a pretty tough match-up for Maia, but anything can happen in this sport. And probably Masvidal if he wins his next. Then after that, I don't see too many other people that could do anything with him.

Looks like mr.Racebaiter is gonna be the next ww GOAT. (In the Roryless ww division)

Deal with it, fellas

#AthleticAndPROUD #WellSpoken

I'd like Maia to win with some badass submission victory but I'm thinking he loses late via TKO. I expect Woodley to sit on the shelf exploring his options for " money fights"

Woodley will win ez, after this he will start getting the respect he deserves

I certainly want Maia to win but I can see a Woodley ko happening in any round. Maia's older and weaker in wrestling and striking.

That they're not really that excited for the fight?

Like 99% positive Woodley will stuff all TDs and KO Maia within 2 rounds, although I am an avid Woodley hater and want Maia to win desperately.

Also, if Woodley wins who is next to fight him?

Woodley wins by TKO/KO by round 3. He is going to be too strong for Maia. Woodley fights GSP next if GSP is ready.

Back